---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9413703/1/Naruto-PTS
Please review/flame/troll...idc
#33Snoop Dog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 1:48:14 PM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
X1 vs Real Girlfriend Pros and Cons

Xbox One :

Pros:
If can give you entertainment of all viewing kinds.
It has pretty, colorful graphics.
Its shiny.
You can talk to it.
It will obey and respect you.

Cons:
It cannot accept your love.
It will not love you back.
You cannot have sex with it.
It cannot make you dinner.

Real Girlfriend:

Pros:
You can have a real emotional connection.
Sex.
Sex gets two places.
Can go places and interact with you in reality.
Usually smells nice.
You can make her laugh and get that good feeling inside.

Cons:
Nagging.
Jealousy.
I have a headache.

Cons BOTH:
Will take most of your time.
Say goodbye to your wallet.
Both have tempers and overheat.
They can both catch you wanking.
They can both catch you cheating.
Money.
Money.
Money.

Good list. It seems like having both is the best option
---
Bob Dylan is the best songwriter of all time and its really not that close
#34Snoop Dog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 1:54:22 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
TC, you need some one to talk to. If you don't have a friend available at the moment, perhaps a stranger will do? PM me if you need an ear.

I'd suggest doing something for self-improvement. Working out, even something as simple as a little cardio here and there, really gets you in a better mood. When I get depressed, I go swimming. It really helps me work out stress and improves my confidence. Taking up another hobby could also help. I know you smoke, so pick up a book and do some light reading, that can be fun when you're stoned. Really, anything that gets you feeling like you're on an upward trajectory as a person is going to do wonders for your mental health. The last thing you want to be doing is staying stagnant, repeating the same routines and habits you've always done, especially if some of them are holdovers from your relationship. You don't want to define yourself as who you were in your old relationship, you want to start doing things that you can say are crafting you into your own person, the person you want to be.

You're a 21 year old male, you're not even an adult as far as I'm concerned, and I mean that in the best possible way. You're not done growing into yourself and you shouldn't be done. A person's life is a collection of experiences and memories, and you need to start making some more of these. But you have to start on your own, and it needs to be an earnest attempt. Nobody is going to come along and mold you into a better person. That's on you. It's ok to mourn for what was lost, I'm not trying to undermine your experiences. But the only person here who can take the first step toward a better life is you. You should start now.

Honestly, every time I've tried to read stoned, my even shorter attention span can't handle it, Lol. I'll try again next time.

Right after I send this message, I'm gonna go swimming in my pool. I think youre right and that can def help. If I lose like 15 lbs I think my confidence will be amazing.

I appreciate that you think I still have time to grow. I'm hoping I'm not done maturing, intellectually anyway.

You're right: I'm too focused on memories of the past to create new memories for the future. I should be expelling the former and embracing the latter.

And you're right once again. After all, it is only yourself that can change the way you are.

Thanks for all your help.
---
#35Snoop Dog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 1:56:01 PM
Gold25one posted...
Look man it takes time to get to a point where it does not affect you much, i was in a similar situation and it took over a year and half to get to the point i did not get so depressed anymore but to this day i still think of her and it still sucks thing is to just look around and realize you have been living life just fine and that there is no point in lingering on thoughts of the past.

I feel ya. I have to be able to compartmentalize the memory, and use it to my advantage, rather than to my detriment.

No point lingering in what has already happened. Totally true. Unless you're writing a book about it.
---
#36SunDevil77Posted 7/30/2013 2:09:26 PM
Snoop Dog posted...
Gold25one posted...
Look man it takes time to get to a point where it does not affect you much, i was in a similar situation and it took over a year and half to get to the point i did not get so depressed anymore but to this day i still think of her and it still sucks thing is to just look around and realize you have been living life just fine and that there is no point in lingering on thoughts of the past.

I feel ya. I have to be able to compartmentalize the memory, and use it to my advantage, rather than to my detriment.

No point lingering in what has already happened. Totally true. Unless you're writing a book about it.

The best thing you can do is keep busy, man. Also try doing some cardio each day. The chemical release is very therapeutic, especially swimming.

Surround yourself with friends, do some gaming, and enjoy life.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#37BrusselsAffairPosted 7/30/2013 2:11:59 PM
This thread just gets more cringy with each post.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705
#38Snoop Dog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:40:44 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Snoop Dog posted...
Gold25one posted...

The best thing you can do is keep busy, man. Also try doing some cardio each day. The chemical release is very therapeutic, especially swimming.

Surround yourself with friends, do some gaming, and enjoy life.

Yes, apathy and laziness are things I have to eliminate. Hopefully, X1 will be good enough to distract and even more provide something to look forward to.

Honestly, I only have a few REAL friends, but then again who has a lot of them?

You're right.
---
#39Exodus_PrimePosted 7/30/2013 3:07:07 PM
I never thought....I never thought OkCupid would be mentioned in a GameFAQs message board it's like they say never say never.

TC keep your head up there are plenty of women out there.Don't look for love it will come to you before you know it you will see a girl that will make you weak at the knees and at that moment you will realize *damn where have you been all my life* good luck take some down time go chill with friends.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#40airfoemoePosted 7/30/2013 4:27:38 PM
So you're upset she hooked up with another human being that wasn't even a guy? You could always try open relationships. Those always work much better, instead being tied to one woman, you can have your way with as many as you want and you're not exclusive to women either. The Xbox one is NOT worth waiting for, get a PS4 and open your mind to new possibilities.

Also, Go on Youtube and look up simple pickup, emulate those guys and you'll be banging hot asian women in no time. Breakups won't even matter since you'll have some many phone numbers you won't have time to care.