PS4 buyers who aren't getting the XBONE, what would change your mind?

#221GamersTavernPosted 7/30/2013 6:46:56 PM
They'd have to get rid of the Kinect.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#222CyricsServantPosted 7/30/2013 6:47:46 PM
Exclusives.

Getting rid of Kinect would also help.
#223NewYorkhamPosted 7/30/2013 6:50:44 PM
Exclusives and a $100 price cut. There is no way that will happen for a long while though. Xbox One has nothing that I have real interest in except for Halo and Gears (somewhat). I'm not a fan of racing sims so I don't like Forza. Fable sucks. Dead Rising sucks. Ryse looks like a really long QTE. Titanfall looks promising but its multiplayer only and I am more of a single player guy. Xbox One pales in comparison to PS4 in my opinion.
#224renzsweetPosted 7/30/2013 7:21:33 PM
Lose the always on web cam and I would buy two; one at launch for the living room and one later for the theater room.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#225Storm_WalkerPosted 7/30/2013 7:36:55 PM
Buy PS4, get Xbone for free with it. Yeah, that'll do.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#226keybladefan18Posted 7/30/2013 7:45:25 PM
I really want an Xbox one but that 499.99 price tag is just too steep. I love to own all consoles and I will eventually. Xbox for the time being is the console that excites me but I'm going ps4 because it is cheaper but in my opinion for now xbox got the better launch titles and I'm a sucker for gimmicks as long as it doesn't interfere with my gameplay lol.
---
Gamer Tag: Ammunation18
PSN: Ammunation19
#227piplupmasterPosted 7/30/2013 8:20:06 PM
If the system was free, had free online and I got free games for its life cycle I would take it. Owning three systems is no fun. My Wii and 360 never get touched which is why I have decided to go the PS4/Wii U route. I play all the big multiplat and exclusives on my PS4 and I have the Wii U for Smash Bros and the other Mario/Zelda games. There are not enough exclusives that I am interested in that would justify my purchase of a One. The only games I really would play would be Gears and maybe Halo, because I have the other 4.
---
PSN/GT: MGSCalling (CoD isn't fun, but I still play it for the bros)
My Internet: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2731622534.png
#228vanguard29Posted 7/30/2013 8:20:22 PM
Vmode posted...
Non-Kinect version.

Now that the online DRM stuff is gone, that's the only thing keeping me from getting one.

that, and i like ps exclusives more.
---
#OwainforSSB4
Unofficially official husband of Say'ri of FE:A
#229GuardianShadow0Posted 7/30/2013 8:49:31 PM
Nothing, really. The fact that they actually tried that DRM BS destroyed any trust I had in them. The Kinect is completely useless to me and, to be honest, creeps me out. The XB1's exclusives don't interest me at all, while many series I love are PS exclusive or get more content, like Assassin's Creed. I don't play MP so PS+ god-stomps XBL into the ground with all the money I've saved and the free games. Sure, they go away when your subscription is up, but why would you stop paying for it?

I just don't see any reason for me to get one right now. I might get one in a few years after I've seen if MSFT actually learns anything from this. Why am I here then? I'm still interested in games and, like I said, may get an XB1 in a few years.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#230KotomineKireiPosted 7/30/2013 9:02:24 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
Question to the ps4 buyers here that aren't getting the xbox one, list the things that would have to happen for you to switch your purchase from a ps4 to an xbone.

Non-mandatory, but still included, Kinect 2.0
Free party chat
Free online multiplayer
No ads with Xbox Live Gold
More third-party publishers being accepted
More indie marketplace support(less dev. restrictions, no forced internet connection and more advertisement for good indie games)
More Steam-like sales(e.g. season sales, daily sales, etc. with good price reductions and DLC versions of the games[e.g. Fallout: NV - Ultimate Edition] on sale)
No misuse of the Terms of Service/Terms of Agreement(ToS/ToA), Privacy Policy and other such documents
Ownership of games bought(by this I don't mean ownership of the IPs, but of the ability to play the games no matter what)
---
"EVENT ENDED!"
---