Microsoft to reintroduce Xbox One

#31RayconPosted 7/30/2013 9:29:17 AM
JohnHitman47 posted...
So finally they are going to remove mandatory kinect?

Would be a step in the right direction. My intent on buying an X1 would go from "never" to "somewhere down the road" if so.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#32ManInGorillaSutPosted 7/30/2013 9:32:39 AM
Wow, just wow. Were pre-orders really THIS bad? I've never seen this many 180s on a console before. And now a "reintroduction?" Jeez, Holiday sales numbers are gonna be very interesting to see...
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#33BudWisenheimerPosted 7/30/2013 9:33:45 AM
Ah ... They did retract it:

"Editor's Note: This article originally included a news video where yours truly inaccurately stated Xbox One would, after all, include a headset ..."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/xbox-one-controller-headset-and-play-and-charge-kit-priced

#34segamaster316Posted 7/30/2013 9:40:43 AM
There is no need to reintroduce anything if they are going to keep the spycam. That is not going to get them one new customer.

They will get another chance to find out how much people dislike them for what they originally tried to do to gamers and still are trying to do with Kinnect.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#35PsychoGatesPosted 7/30/2013 10:02:02 AM
segamaster316 posted...
There is no need to reintroduce anything if they are going to keep the spycam. That is not going to get them one new customer.

They will get another chance to find out how much people dislike them for what they originally tried to do to gamers and still are trying to do with Kinnect.

wtf are you going on about? You are clearly not the intended customer and MS doesn't have to cater to you and every other entitled whiny person on this board.

The fact you call it a "spycam" shows your maturity level
#362ndAtomiskPosted 7/30/2013 10:28:02 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
The posted link...

There have been discussions about creating price parity between Xbox One and PlayStation 4 by reducing the Xbox One price to $399/399.

Now that would be a bombshell.

Specs should be increased to then. DDR3 ram is so 1999

What's with the sudden interest in Dance Dance Revolution these days.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#37DionysusPosted 7/30/2013 12:01:34 PM
I don't see a reason to believe this, but it would be huge, especially if Kinect is included.
#38segamaster316Posted 7/30/2013 12:10:14 PM
PsychoGates posted...
segamaster316 posted...

wtf are you going on about? You are clearly not the intended customer and MS doesn't have to cater to you and every other entitled whiny person on this board.

The fact you call it a "spycam" shows your maturity level

Anyone with $500 in expendable cash is the intended audience while you're acting like a clown.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#39PraetorXynPosted 7/30/2013 12:21:47 PM
If they do a reintroduction, it can't really be anything more than (more) policy changes, re-branding, and PR spin, with extras possibly thrown in like an included headset or free year of LIVE Gold.

The hardware isn't subject to change as long as it's already in production, and things aren't going to end well for them if it's not already in production.

If current pre-order numbers and limits are to be believed, it looks like Sony is manufacturing A LOT more PS4's than Microsoft is manufacturing Xbox One's as it is.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#40darkzentaiPosted 7/31/2013 1:57:54 AM
do you think on the xbone it say you died continue yes/no

the question at the moment is not about it being reintroduced
the question should be with a 19 billion loss in the first quarter should I buy a console regardless
of price that the company behind it are losing large amounts of money and if they carry on like that may go bust ?

some people think xbox was only thing keeping Microsoft a float and now don mattrick has killed it
forget xbone does Microsoft have a future?