Microsoft to reintroduce Xbox One

#41VanderZooPosted 7/31/2013 2:39:22 AM
I think they should relaunch it as Xbox 180. New motto "Now more like the PS4, please buy".
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#42NSGraphitePosted 7/31/2013 3:10:36 AM
darkzentai posted...
do you think on the xbone it say you died continue yes/no

the question at the moment is not about it being reintroduced
the question should be with a 19 billion loss in the first quarter should I buy a console regardless
of price that the company behind it are losing large amounts of money and if they carry on like that may go bust ?

some people think xbox was only thing keeping Microsoft a float and now don mattrick has killed it
forget xbone does Microsoft have a future?


Sony worked it out. MS has deeper pockets than they do.

(see Xboners. Even a Sony Pony 4Life like me can say something positive about Microshaft!)
---
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#43BushidoEffect3Posted 7/31/2013 3:14:26 AM(edited)
FAIL

NeoMonk posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
has anyone from MS actually said this or is this a rumor someone on a forum like this made up?


As I stated on my previous post...

http://i.imgur.com/qClZT8F.jpg

Major "FLIP SWITCH" Nelson denied it... move along folks, nothing to see here.



---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10, XBO dunk fail - http://i.imgur.com/bOGdIFW.gif
Cute serious internets http://i.imgur.com/JZ7u2DD.jpg
#44jimm120Posted 7/31/2013 9:13:53 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Masterchief5525 posted...
They did not fail E3 all they showed was games don't see where they failed.

They completely failed to address any of the concerns people had about the console.


I think you're wrong.

They addressed:

1- No more 24 hour check-in (practically always online)
2- Now you can play in whichever country. Only 21 out of 193 countries were gonna be able to play on the xbox!
3- Now you can sell your games! Or buy used for cheap!
4- Things got better for Indie devs

Technically, the only real problems left are:

1- Its still $100 more than the competition while being slightly weaker
2- Kinect seems to still be "forced" in two different ways. There's no "Kinect-less" Xbox and you still can't unplug/turn off the Kinect without disabling the system.
3- Headset missing since they want to push the Kinect usage.


So they still got 3 things they need to fix. But I feel they fixed 90% of the TRULY EVIL CORPORATE things that was wrong with the console. The other 10% is not being able to turn off the Kinect. To me, incorporating Kinect with the console isn't as evil.
---
Worthy Indie: Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Breath Of Death
Queued: You Will Die - Veks & Silence - Kaleidoscope - Olu
#45SnickleseedPosted 7/31/2013 1:06:45 PM
I never trust a site whose domain is ".info"
---
space for rent
#46Bikes-Posted 7/31/2013 1:31:24 PM
jimm120 posted...
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Masterchief5525 posted...
They did not fail E3 all they showed was games don't see where they failed.

They completely failed to address any of the concerns people had about the console.


I think you're wrong.

They addressed:

1- No more 24 hour check-in (practically always online)
2- Now you can play in whichever country. Only 21 out of 193 countries were gonna be able to play on the xbox!
3- Now you can sell your games! Or buy used for cheap!
4- Things got better for Indie devs

Technically, the only real problems left are:

1- Its still $100 more than the competition while being slightly weaker
2- Kinect seems to still be "forced" in two different ways. There's no "Kinect-less" Xbox and you still can't unplug/turn off the Kinect without disabling the system.
3- Headset missing since they want to push the Kinect usage.


So they still got 3 things they need to fix. But I feel they fixed 90% of the TRULY EVIL CORPORATE things that was wrong with the console. The other 10% is not being able to turn off the Kinect. To me, incorporating Kinect with the console isn't as evil.


That was after E3, at E3 they just completely avoided the issue.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#47gogogodzillaPosted 7/31/2013 5:49:59 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Re-branding is really the best thing they can do.


So, they are going to sell it as an Apple?

:-P
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#48NeoMonkPosted 7/31/2013 5:53:19 PM
This is like that creepy guy who tried to get a chance with a girl again as the first he says is "I changed, I'm not like that anyomore" HAHAHA
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#49chrish909Posted 7/31/2013 6:15:42 PM
Whoever won e3, its a matter of opinion.

Imo anyone concerned with not being able to trade in a game for 10 $ is poor and childish. Most of the time when I did trade in a game I would regret it.

Microsoft definately won e3 in my eyes, they showed way more games. They got mgs, ff , and kh. Showed a bunch of exclusives.

Sonys conference, all they did was show games that were already announced, announced a online fee, and bragged about not being xbox. Came off as desperate to me.


Clearly, to anyone over 21 and is not concerned with trading in 65 $ games for 10 $, microsoft won.
#50sith_acolyte15Posted 7/31/2013 7:16:56 PM
Bikes- posted...
jimm120 posted...
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Masterchief5525 posted...
They did not fail E3 all they showed was games don't see where they failed.

They completely failed to address any of the concerns people had about the console.


I think you're wrong.

They addressed:

1- No more 24 hour check-in (practically always online)
2- Now you can play in whichever country. Only 21 out of 193 countries were gonna be able to play on the xbox!
3- Now you can sell your games! Or buy used for cheap!
4- Things got better for Indie devs

Technically, the only real problems left are:

1- Its still $100 more than the competition while being slightly weaker
2- Kinect seems to still be "forced" in two different ways. There's no "Kinect-less" Xbox and you still can't unplug/turn off the Kinect without disabling the system.
3- Headset missing since they want to push the Kinect usage.


So they still got 3 things they need to fix. But I feel they fixed 90% of the TRULY EVIL CORPORATE things that was wrong with the console. The other 10% is not being able to turn off the Kinect. To me, incorporating Kinect with the console isn't as evil.


That was after E3, at E3 they just completely avoided the issue.


They even said there were no plans to change anything immediately after Sony's conference at E3. Then the preorder numbers came in.
---
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.