So basically, the Cloud will become

#11NeoMonkPosted 7/31/2013 5:59:54 PM
The cloud is nothing more than matchmaking and finding you people who are like you to play with...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#12gogogodzillaPosted 7/31/2013 6:01:08 PM
The Cloud will become... rain, eventually.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#13Juvart24Posted 7/31/2013 7:17:15 PM(edited)
The day of judgement is close at hand. Hearken unto me o brother and sisters for life as you know it is coming to a end. Nay I say be not afraid for I your new overlord shall be your shield in these trying times to come! For by mine own hand shall I cast back the demons to the very gates "The Cloud" hath opened. So I say onto you join me your savior and know my love!
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#14mcnichojPosted 7/31/2013 7:35:15 PM
The_Nightwing posted...
Juzten76 posted...
The cloud will become the future of gaming.

Sure, in about 80 years.
Didn't people say that about OnLive? It's a gaming stream service, competitor to Gaikai.
Welp, look at what's happening to game streaming on PS4.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#15Bikes-Posted 7/31/2013 8:10:02 PM
mcnichoj posted...
The_Nightwing posted...
Juzten76 posted...
The cloud will become the future of gaming.

Sure, in about 80 years.
Didn't people say that about OnLive? It's a gaming stream service, competitor to Gaikai.
Welp, look at what's happening to game streaming on PS4.

Unless Gaikai is able to work with far slower internets than Onlive it will probably crash and burn just as fast as Onlive did =\
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265