So more Microsoft news and shock....

#1GingaritoPosted 7/30/2013 12:50:09 PM
The sony fanbase is all over it. Jesus you guys react to this news quicker than the people actually buying the console.

The spin that Microsoft announcing a price drop is a bad thing haha. Mental.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#2bee06Posted 7/30/2013 12:51:33 PM
I just wish these consoles would drop already so all this will be over with....

Well I HOPE it'll all be over with -_-
#3PraetorXynPosted 7/30/2013 12:53:03 PM
I won't be buying either console, but I find Microsoft's constant flip-flopping hilarious.
Everything they say trying to get themselves out of the hole just seems to make it deeper; this prompts them to say something else, and the cycle continues.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#4ItIsOkBroPosted 7/30/2013 12:54:21 PM
Both fanbases are the epitome of horrible, I just might f***ing get a WiiU just to get away from these guys.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#5Joey-ZazaPosted 7/30/2013 12:54:56 PM
I don't really follow any of this garbage. Although a $100 price drop does raise my brow a bit not gonna lie.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
#6Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 12:54:58 PM
PraetorXyn posted...
I won't be buying either console, but I find Microsoft's constant flip-flopping hilarious.
Everything they say trying to get themselves out of the hole just seems to make it deeper; this prompts them to say something else, and the cycle continues.

They messed up at E3 they seen the reaction and now want to show people that its not all doom and gloom like people act. its a good idea.
---
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#7GeistPosted 7/30/2013 12:55:06 PM
PraetorXyn posted...

Yea, God forbid they try to build around the fans wants...
---
Currently playing : Beat Hazard Ultra
#8Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 12:56:09 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
Both fanbases are the epitome of horrible, I just might f***ing get a WiiU just to get away from these guys.

Im just happy I only play online with my actual friends and not half of the people on this website.
---
#9Laylow12Posted 7/30/2013 12:56:12 PM
PraetorXyn posted...

They're taking Sonys game-plan and copying it word for word. Too bad they won't drop KINECT 2.0 and they can't change the fact that they're built for advertising and the PS4 is built better for games.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 7/30/2013 12:56:34 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
I don't really follow any of this garbage. Although a $100 price drop does raise my brow a bit not gonna lie.

I guess you could say..You are DONE with THIS garbage DONE.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.