Microsoft fixes their mistakes while Sony stands behind theirs, Microsoft wins!

#1Kovalchuk_Posted 7/30/2013 1:13:54 PM
80/80!!

Microsoft put themselves in a huge hole but guess what, even negative press is good press. Now they are going to look great in the eyes of most casual gamers if the price drops and the other rumours are true.

Sony on the other hand is going to charge for online and all the sony boys just accept it? You guys are ridiculous. Why would anyone pay for inferior online?

Btw these are all rumours but are pretty much true until proven fake.

Looks like the Xone is going to be #1.
---
3754-7115-0719
#2Soar2344Posted 7/30/2013 1:15:10 PM
Please tell me this is just a troll topic for giggles.
---
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... i want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.
#3PolishCockatielPosted 7/30/2013 1:19:23 PM
Sony hasn't made any mistakes.

What are you talking about, TC?

All that is microsoft is doing is emulating Sony's policies because MS's were so inherently terrible every game developer and their mothers were b****ing about them.
#4Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 1:20:51 PM
PolishCockatiel posted...

All that is microsoft is doing is emulating Sony's policies because MS's were so inherently terrible every game developer and their mothers were b****ing about them.

What competitive advantage does Sony have over Microsoft now that they charge for online?

None.
---
3754-7115-0719
#5ItIsOkBroPosted 7/30/2013 1:23:24 PM
My oh my what's this that I found in my wallet here?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5334/7245356282_e69f135eb3_z.jpg
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#6PolishCockatielPosted 7/30/2013 1:25:14 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

What competitive advantage does Sony have over Microsoft now that they charge for online?

None.

A brand name.

First party studios.

Free PS4 game content with that subscription fee guaranteed from day one.

Has Microsoft made any mention of offering free XB1 games along with the XBL Gold subscription?
#7userfrigginamePosted 7/30/2013 1:29:36 PM
So, Sony's mistake is having a policy that Microsoft has already been adhering to? Kinda sad if that's the main thing ur gonna fault Sony on. Ur painting a picture of Microsoft playing catch-up, instead of actually getting ahead.
#8PsychoGatesPosted 7/30/2013 1:30:57 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

None.

A brand name.

First party studios.

Has Microsoft made any mention of offering free XB1 games along with the XBL Gold subscription?

Killer instinct is free day 1 and Project Spark will also be free when it is released... so yeah
#9Ch3wyPosted 7/30/2013 1:33:55 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

None.

A brand name.

First party studios.

"A brand name" - Microsoft's got one.

"First party studios" - Microsoft's got that too.

"Free PS4 game content with that subscription fee guaranteed from day one." - Microsoft is doing this too. Well, with XB1 games not PS4 games. That would be weird.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#10BrusselsAffairPosted 7/30/2013 1:36:26 PM
Perhaps the best reassurance topic ever.

I can just imagine TC furiously typing this with tears rolling down his face.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705