Microsoft fixes their mistakes while Sony stands behind theirs, Microsoft wins!

#21JeDDyDPosted 7/30/2013 2:56:57 PM
everyday the xdrones sound more and more like teehee
---
"Meanwhile, inside a nearby swordfish..."
#22axelfooley2k5Posted 7/30/2013 2:57:32 PM
microsoft won at losing costomers
---
The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.
#23NSGraphitePosted 7/30/2013 2:59:02 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
80/80!!

Microsoft put themselves in a huge hole but guess what, even negative press is good press. Now they are going to look great in the eyes of most casual gamers if the price drops and the other rumours are true.

Sony on the other hand is going to charge for online and all the sony boys just accept it? You guys are ridiculous. Why would anyone pay for inferior online?

Btw these are all rumours but are pretty much true until proven fake.

Looks like the Xone is going to be #1.

The reason why most sony fans arent complaining about paying for online is because we kinda expected it and the thought process is that if we pay for online, sony will use the funds to improve the online functionality. and there are a lot of sony fans who dont even play their games online so it doesnt affect them in the slightest.
---
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#24MRL3G3NDPosted 7/30/2013 3:00:48 PM
this is like the 5th shill thread of the day...they must have had a meeting this morning lol

they still have some reversing to do bud...like removing the Kinect and dropping down to at least $100

they still have the weaker system

the only policy they reversed was the ridiculous 24hr check in, which in turn made them have to honor used disc trading

just because you shills hit the internet claiming what is obviously not true does not make the xb1 any better

I'm a hardcore xbox fan, and I don't have a reason to buy an xb1 yet...and just because some toys r us in the UK is claim reserves are off the charts (which is ridiculous if you think about it), doesn't mean that reflects the entire world
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#25ADGeistPosted 7/30/2013 9:45:39 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
My oh my what's this that I found in my wallet here?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5334/7245356282_e69f135eb3_z.jpg

this made me laugh so hard!!....TC is a troll...why must they insist on making these topics...Sony hasnt made any mistakes
#26GunWolfAlphaPosted 7/30/2013 9:56:09 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
80/80!!

Microsoft put themselves in a huge hole but guess what, even negative press is good press. Now they are going to look great in the eyes of most casual gamers if the price drops and the other rumours are true.

Sony on the other hand is going to charge for online and all the sony boys just accept it? You guys are ridiculous. Why would anyone pay for inferior online?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37934569.jpg
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
#27Webmaster4531Posted 7/30/2013 10:05:32 PM
Peer to peer is peer to peer. Paying for live is like paying for a male enhancement pill. Cloud is a gimmick. Azure isn't free according to it's biggest supporter, Respawn.
---
Ad Hominem.
#28NeoMonkPosted 7/30/2013 10:14:44 PM
Soar2344 posted...
Please tell me this is just a troll topic for giggles.

seriously.. TC is talking crazy... oh wait I forgot where I was for a second...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#29eibonPosted 7/30/2013 10:22:29 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
80/80!!

the pre-order numbers tell a different story. 2:1 PS4:xbox1

looks like it's number 2 already. and it can only get worse from here.
#30CapwnDPosted 7/30/2013 10:34:36 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Peer to peer is peer to peer. Paying for live is like paying for a male enhancement pill. Cloud is a gimmick. Azure isn't free according to it's biggest supporter, Respawn.

Even if it's not free, it may be a cheaper and feasible alternative.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I mean, it's not like PS3 online was unplayable.... it's just that the place to play online console games has always been Xbox.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh