Microsoft fixes their mistakes while Sony stands behind theirs, Microsoft wins!

#31FinzFan4lifePosted 7/30/2013 11:13:15 PM
Sony is not giving ps4 launch games away for free that would just be dumb but it is Sony.

Why do you care about Netflix on your ps4 it's a gaming console remember no place for social services and they will soon be PS+ exclusive.

MS Will continue the games for gold once they get a good line up and it's been out a while.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#32SAMCROftwPosted 7/31/2013 12:15:07 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
Sony is not giving ps4 launch games away for free that would just be dumb but it is Sony.

Why do you care about Netflix on your ps4 it's a gaming console remember no place for social services and they will soon be PS+ exclusive.

MS Will continue the games for gold once they get a good line up and it's been out a while.

Ridiculous

Ironic

and just plain Wrong
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#33Pinoy441Posted 7/31/2013 12:45:46 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
FinzFan4life posted...

Ridiculous

Ironic

and just plain Wrong

Driveclub has been confirmed free on launch with PS+

Also, Kovalchuk topic

And lol at the guy who owned teehee, but its useless cause teehee is a well known microsoft belieber
---
*grabs popcorn*
#34zephirrainesPosted 7/31/2013 2:37:53 AM
Ps4 has no games and now no free online. Whatever happened to Sony ponies claiming they would never pay to play online but now they lie to themselves saying it will be used to improve the network. If that was true Sony would have said how. MS IS improving the network that was already better than psn.

The level of Sony reassurance is just getting more delusional with the constant good news from MS and the total lack of news from Sony.
#35NSGraphitePosted 7/31/2013 3:03:15 AM
zephirraines posted...
Ps4 has no games and now no free online. Whatever happened to Sony ponies claiming they would never pay to play online but now they lie to themselves saying it will be used to improve the network. If that was true Sony would have said how. MS IS improving the network that was already better than psn.

The level of Sony reassurance is just getting more delusional with the constant good news from MS and the total lack of news from Sony.

Wait for it.
---
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#36suzukimatsuiPosted 7/31/2013 4:02:29 AM
zephirraines posted...

Your trolling is laughable at best. Every time I see you on this board as well as the PS4 one, you constantly keep trashing the PS4.

No games? Are you kidding me? Sony has their first party titles as well as the same multiplat games that will appear on the XB1. No free online? Sure I don't mind paying for multiplayer. At least I am not forced into a pay wall to access Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll etc like Xbox live. How many free games do you get to play from the PSN compared to XBOX Live? What's it to you anyways if Sony starts charging for multiplayer in a new console generation. Every new generation will have changes in which companies will implement new policies and from what I have seen so far the required PS plus has not been a major issue at all. If you don't like it then don't escalate the issue where you make yourself act like a douche
#37GondolinRisesPosted 7/31/2013 5:34:43 AM
Your trolling is laughable at best.

He's just reacting to the fact that the ps4 is currently set to outsell the xb1 3:1. Because he identifies himself with an inanimate object he feels the need to create false realities to keep up with the competition.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#38JusticeSwordPosted 7/31/2013 5:50:42 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
turtles1236 posted...
teehee23 posted...
turtles1236 posted...

..........How about you list some advantages M$ has over Sony?

Xbox #1 has HALO. So what playstation has Uncharted, that's not an advantage.
Xbox #1 has Kinect 2.0. Which everyone hates, and how is it an advantage?
Xbox #1 has the unlimited power of the Cloud. See link.

Those are game changers.

Xbox360 and PS3 are tied so close in sales but now:

Xbox #1 has bluray PS3 had it before Xbox and PS4 still has it.
Sony is charging for online So is Xbone.

You're welcome.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/12/4424022/sony-shuhei-yoshida-says-ps4-cloud-computing-calculations

Lol well he tried sorry MS will never make a better console than Sony it just doesn't compute lol

It doesn't matter how many facts we place or arguments we successfully refute, they will simply ignore our post & continue ranting.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#39_Sovereign_Posted 7/31/2013 9:27:44 AM
TC has never been a member of PS+ I see....
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#40osboesPosted 7/31/2013 9:52:17 AM
I think TC brings about a loose point. Whilst Microsoft have listened and amended for the most part, Sony have stood firm on P2P online MP. Those advantages are being eroded away. One selling point for me getting a PS3 over a 360 was the free online MP. With that gone Sony have conceded ground to Microsoft. The price and mandatory Kinnect are the only things that prevent my choice from being more open.