So that whole Xbox one reintroduction has confirmed to be false.

#1Pat_AuldPosted 7/30/2013 3:59:58 PM
Major nelson said it in this reddit thread. http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1jcrbb/microsoft_will_reintroduce_the_xbox_one_at_press/

Just F3 Major nelson
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 7/30/2013 4:11:10 PM
Bummer.
#3georgewduff1Posted 7/30/2013 4:11:47 PM
Pat_Auld posted...
Major nelson said it in this reddit thread. http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1jcrbb/microsoft_will_reintroduce_the_xbox_one_at_press/

Just F3 Major nelson

Wow....ive seen anything...and well talk about that when the first day of gamesom is passed...ok...
#4scorpio manPosted 7/30/2013 4:21:54 PM
Does not mean a price drop isn't coming they simply are not going to re introduce it
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#5EZ007Posted 7/30/2013 4:24:18 PM
Awww how sad LMAO :D
---
***I smell a Justin Beiber wannabe (Eric Giang) in this forum!***LOL XD
#615RCPosted 7/30/2013 4:27:51 PM
scorpio man posted...
Does not mean a price drop isn't coming they simply are not going to re introduce it

Would be weird to see a price drop announcement when the pre orders are supposedly sold out.
---
Saturday, August 24 - Abner Mares vs. Jhonny Gonzalez
Tuesday, September 17 - Grand Theft Auto V
#7georgewduff1Posted 7/30/2013 4:36:26 PM
There have been discussions about creating price parity between Xbox One and PlayStation 4 by reducing the Xbox One price to $399/Ä399. Conversation has centred on bigger losses per unit sold versus loss of sales traction.

Microsoft will make public their plans for Gamescom later this week. Itís expected they will be hosting a press event presented by Phil Spencer, the vice president of Microsoft Game Studios and Phil Harrison, the corporate vice president of Interactive Entertainment.

This is not legit according to major Nelson...
#8Draconas_LyrrPosted 7/30/2013 4:55:26 PM
Remember the last thing Nelson said was not going to happen?

I'm not a proponent for the XBOne, but he also said the DRM wasn't an easy, "Flip the switch," fix, then the next week Microsoft flipped the switch. (Which, in my opinion, makes it worse, because now we know that it is as easy as flipping a switch.)
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#9SilentS89Posted 7/30/2013 4:57:01 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

Yeah, I don't think he is exactly "in the loop".
#10HowatizerPosted 7/30/2013 6:32:45 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

I'm not a proponent for the XBOne, but he also said the DRM wasn't an easy, "Flip the switch," fix, then the next week Microsoft flipped the switch. (Which, in my opinion, makes it worse, because now we know that it is as easy as flipping a switch.)

Just because they announced the DRM and online requirements were being removed, doesn't mean there isn't a huge workload associated with the changes required... just because they announce something doesn't mean it happens near instantly.
---
Truth: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml