I thought the Xbone preorders were "through the roof?"

#1RiseAgainst546Posted 7/30/2013 4:00:52 PM
Why would Micro$oft need to lower the price if that were true? Curious, very curious.

Think about the rumors before you spread them, people. Don't think M$ can afford to drop the Xbone's price any lower, without taking an unreasonable loss on every system.
#2segamaster316Posted 7/30/2013 4:03:12 PM(edited)
I don't think many care if they lower the price. The price isn't the biggest problem. I don't think I need to mention what that is.

---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#3Draconas_LyrrPosted 7/30/2013 4:05:00 PM
Microsoft also touted the, "Infinite power of the cloud," then said specs don't matter.
People from Microsoft said the DRM couldn't be flipped like a switch, then they flipped it.

Microsoft has been doing a lot of contradicting themselves these past months.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#415RCPosted 7/30/2013 4:05:37 PM
What happened to real news? Tired of all these rumors. First the X1 will be released 2 weeks before the PS4, which was based on placeholder dates on toysrus.com. Then the headset to be included with every X1, which is not true. Now the price drop and reintroducing the X1, which Major Nelson says is false. It's like people making up news for MS to take notice and deliver.
---
Saturday, August 24 - Abner Mares vs. Jhonny Gonzalez
Tuesday, September 17 - Grand Theft Auto V
#5SilentS89Posted 7/30/2013 4:11:02 PM
15RC posted...
It's like people making up news for MS to take notice and deliver.

if Microsoft won't give the people news, the people will make their own news.
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 7/30/2013 4:15:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7catzrul2002Posted 7/30/2013 4:22:16 PM
SilentS89 posted...
15RC posted...
It's like people making up news for MS to take notice and deliver.

if Microsoft won't give the people news, the people will make their own news.

Kinda begs the question though, why aren't MS confirming or denying anything? Staying this quiet is hurting them even more.
---
Until MS remove all the other negatives on the Xbox One, I'm still not getting it.
Looks like PC, Wii U and PS4 this generation.
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 7/30/2013 4:22:24 PM
15RC posted...
What happened to real news? Tired of all these rumors. First the X1 will be released 2 weeks before the PS4, which was based on placeholder dates on toysrus.com. Then the headset to be included with every X1, which is not true. Now the price drop and reintroducing the X1, which Major Nelson says is false. It's like people making up news for MS to take notice and deliver.

When there is a dearth of news, rumor will fill the void. Besides, what the hell else are we going to talk about in the meantime?
#9Juzten76Posted 7/30/2013 4:26:15 PM
I have no idea what the sales numbers are. I do know that a company lowers the price of their product to entice more people to buy it. That doesn't mean existing sales are poor. Selling more of something is always a good thing.

There's your common sense lesson of the day.
#10SabramPosted 7/30/2013 5:13:48 PM
re-announcement not happening

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1jcrbb/microsoft_will_reintroduce_the_xbox_one_at_press/cbdlts3
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram