am I the only one that realized the 360/one remote totally jocked the gamecube?

#1Big_Boss1432Posted 7/30/2013 6:39:24 PM
It bugs me when people say that the xbox 360 is perfect and og when they just jocked the gamecube remote in every way imaginable except they added a left bumper
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#2TreGoodaPosted 7/30/2013 6:45:10 PM
The original XBOX and more specifically the S controller was the leader. Not the gamecube.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#3Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:48:00 PM
TreGooda posted...
The original XBOX and more specifically the S controller was the leader. Not the gamecube.

The original xbox had the worst controller. Those black and white buttons were awfully placed and the remote was huge and bulky and uncomfortable to match its console
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#4NormnStansfieldPosted 7/30/2013 6:54:05 PM
oh yeah, the super jumbo.

that thing sucked.
---
the artist formerly known as southe03 and southe05.
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 2; Zelda Twilight Princess, and Chrono Trigger
#5TreGoodaPosted 7/30/2013 6:55:55 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...

The original xbox had the worst controller. Those black and white buttons were awfully placed and the remote was huge and bulky and uncomfortable to match its console

This one rocked

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/Xbox-s-controller.jpg
---
#6Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 7:00:24 PM
TreGooda posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...

This one rocked

That controller totally jocked the gamecube lol
---
#7BudWisenheimerPosted 7/30/2013 7:03:04 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...

Not "The Duke" controller ... The "S" controller. The "S" was the S. Much better B&W button placement.

#8TreGoodaPosted 7/30/2013 7:03:07 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...

This one rocked

Not at all, the gamecube controller blew.
---
#9Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 7:05:23 PM
TreGooda posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
TreGooda posted...

This one rocked

Not at all, the gamecube controller blew.

Now your just being bias. Cause from what I'm seeing the s and the 360 totally jocked it.
---
#10AngelClawzPosted 7/30/2013 7:06:15 PM
Not as much as Sony for using the SNES design, then using analogs after the N64 joystick, then dualshock after the rumblepack. Who really cares though? If the design exists and is superior then they should use it. I'd rather use a great compilation of used ideas than a creative mess.