How long do you think the trolls and anti-microsoft folk will stay post-release?

#61The_DarkwalkerPosted 7/31/2013 11:13:25 AM
"How long do you think the trolls and anti-microsoft folk will stay post-release?"

I'm more concerned about the people who will still be around trying to convince others that the Xbox One isn't a steaming pile of fail.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
PSN ID: xDARKWALKERx // Gamertag: I DarkWalker I
#62Juzten76Posted 7/31/2013 11:17:51 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...
"How long do you think the trolls and anti-microsoft folk will stay post-release?"

I'm more concerned about the people who will still be around trying to convince others that the Xbox One isn't a steaming pile of fail.

Nobody is concerned with what you think.
#63RunetheKoopaPosted 7/31/2013 12:48:50 PM
CapwnD posted...
LoveFreakFlonne posted...
Using Vita/3ds board as an example it wont stop, ever.

I think we can all agree that it's because Sony fanboys are the worst fanboys ever.

Sony fanboys are so bad that they troll eachother and don't even realize it.

Nintendo fanboys are arguably worse.
---
Not changing this signature until Spyro and Crash Bandicoot go back to their roots.
#64CaIiber345Posted 7/31/2013 1:08:47 PM
What about hate from the Microsoft fans?
---
My Rockstar Games sports:
GTA IV: Sidewalk Driving | RDR: Cougars & Dynamite | GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#6582xenoPosted 7/31/2013 1:14:12 PM
Look at the PS3 board, was still trucking with trolls 5 years after release.

Good luck!
---
Shwing
#66LICKWIDPAlNPosted 7/31/2013 3:06:01 PM
They will stay as long as the trolls stayed on the PS3 boards.... A long ass time.
---
PS3 / 3DS / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync!
#67gobuffalo30Posted 7/31/2013 3:19:32 PM
Juzten76 posted...
The_Darkwalker posted...

Nobody is concerned with what you think.

Just like MS!
#68Its_No_BiggiePosted 7/31/2013 3:29:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69Juvart24Posted 7/31/2013 3:53:24 PM
Its_No_Biggie posted...
I feel as if Playstation supporters are like christians. No matter how ridiculous their religion is they will push it on to anyone to try to convert them. Before they burn!

I expect them to be here for awhile, as will I, preaching the word of doubt :p

By Christian I think you mean nearly all religion.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s