FFXIV to Xbox

#11BSerenityPosted 7/31/2013 4:34:22 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Ktraze posted...
I know there are a lot of xbox players who are also final fantasy fans and I do understand that FFXV is coming out to the xbox but wouldn't it also be cool for FF14 to come to X1?

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xiv-isnt-coming-to-xbox-because-of-a-sil-723669207

Final Fantasy 14 NOT coming to Xbox One or Xbox 360

Have I missed an announcement recanting this somewhere?

Just hopeful(?) people wanting M$ to flip on this policy.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#12ILikesCheesePosted 7/31/2013 4:42:02 AM
BSerenity posted...

This is one policy Microsoft will NEVER flip on.

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn will NEVER be coming to either the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#13zinsindettaPosted 7/31/2013 4:45:33 AM
I am a Final Fantasy fan however I have zero desire to even try Final Fantasy XIV
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#14ILikesCheesePosted 7/31/2013 4:55:36 AM
zinsindetta posted...
I am a Final Fantasy fan however I have zero desire to even try Final Fantasy XIV

I am a FF fan as well. I had zero interest in FF11 and have never touched it.

I will however be picking up FF14 on (re)launch day.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#15tmtyfPosted 7/31/2013 4:58:17 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
BSerenity posted...

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn will NEVER be coming to either the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One.

they might make the exception for ffxiv like they did for xi
---
"You are just a puppet... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain..." -Sephiroth
#16HelmesSeiferPosted 7/31/2013 6:17:21 AM
gamefaqwatcher posted...
Yeah i'm imaging it TC.

LFG 2 DPS, NO FANBOYS
Raiding X Instance starts tonight 19:00. Pst if interested, No [opposing console here] users allowed.

Then pc would go:

LF5M X Instance, No console owners.

Probably because voip.

I played FFXI on my PS2 for years without ever using voice chat and I was part of a high ranking guild. I had to fill out an application online! haha. My point is that I don't think most people care as too many people on voice chat just makes life confusing.
---
Xbox live Gamertag: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#17LythirisPosted 7/31/2013 6:30:12 AM
It would be another step in the right direction if they were to overturn this policy. They've been making good strides lately, would like to see them continue that.
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#18BigSnappaXPosted 7/31/2013 6:53:29 AM
that game sucks anyway
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#19VeonVoidPosted 7/31/2013 7:35:07 AM
Well let's take another game for example that has Cross platform play:

Warframe

The developers Digital Extremes have gone on record and said they can integrate cross platform play between PC and PS4. The Game is primarily PVE so unbalanced PVP with different control schemes isn't a big issue yet. They said they would also like to bring it to the Xbox One. However there are other problems.

1. Their F2P games require Xbox Live Gold.

2. MS won't allow cross platform play.

3. MS may force parity ie; forcing Digital Extremes to disable Cross Platform play between the PC and PS4 or else they won't let Digital Extremes release Warframe on the Xbox One.
#20Ktraze(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 10:47:34 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
BSerenity posted...

Never? Really? Never say never should be Microsofts new slogan.
I'm guessing with enough community push back, there is a chance