Call of duty:Ghost MP Reveal

#41bigshot2000Posted 7/31/2013 1:59:14 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
August 14, 2013 global reveal!

Can't wait

COD kiddie confirmed. SSDD. every 12 months. ZZZZZZZZZzzzZZZZZZZ

BF4 is the only military choice this year. on PS4 and XBO alone, it will have huge maps, 60 FPS, more destruction, vehicles, and 64 player lobbies. Worth the full price unlike Call of Daycare.

COD needs to die this generation. Enjoy your 18 player foodfights again.

eAsy_mAc187 posted...
It's just gonna be the same bs, not too hyped on it tbh.

L96A1BOSS posted...
BF4 64 players on next gen console enough said.

If player count was a main focus as well as map sizes, what about Planetside 2? huge maps (although there are 3 last time i checked) and 3 factions with 2000 players each side maximum on any map.

Honestly if it is a war game you want with lots of stuff to do, I can't think of any better than that and its out right now and free to play.
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#42MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 7/31/2013 2:05:07 PM
knightimex posted...
TMOG posted...
Just play any Call of Duty released after CoD4

There's your Ghosts multiplayer

1080p @60fps, high resolution textures, new kill streaks, guns, perks, equipment, high polygon models, Greater than 18player matches?

Nope.

Dead wrong.

People like you are why they keep pumping them out with no real changes.
#43knightimexPosted 7/31/2013 2:24:29 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
knightimex posted...
TMOG posted...

1080p @60fps, high resolution textures, new kill streaks, guns, perks, equipment, high polygon models, Greater than 18player matches?

Nope.

Dead wrong.

People like you are why they keep pumping them out with no real changes.

So everyone should stop buying it so that it's death can come quick killing the franchise off completely?
No thanks.
---
Next gen (Wii U, XB1, PS4) FTW!!!!
#44The_Ivory_ManPosted 7/31/2013 2:41:09 PM
knightimex posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
knightimex posted...
TMOG posted...

1080p @60fps, high resolution textures, new kill streaks, guns, perks, equipment, high polygon models, Greater than 18player matches?.

So same s--- with better graphics?

Just like any other sequel?
Derp

http://metal-gear.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/MGSV_OpenWorld.jpg

Sure let's pretend every other sequel adds nothing.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#45crucialPosted 7/31/2013 2:48:20 PM
32 vs. 32 or 6 vs.6 and it' the same team that made MW3 a yawnfest of a game,they can not create a good map to save there live's,all the old timers from IW are now making Titanfall another game that will kill CoD next gen,this is the begining of the end for the CoD franchise,Titanfall,BF4,next Halo and Destiny are all 60 fps at 1080p which is CoD bread and butter last gen,they are about to rocked,Activision and CoD is the next Tony Hawk and GH,they love to pound there game's down your throat and the games suffer because of it,imagine if they took 3 or 4 year's on a CoD?maybe we would get CoD MW1 or MW2 mp instead it get's smaller and smaller to the point where I can reach your spawn in seconds.