Too late to add Headset to Xbox One?

#1SnoicFactorPosted 7/31/2013 1:52:57 AM
Assuming it launches in November, then that's pretty much under 4 months. There is no way Microsoft did not already start manufacturing X1's. There stance up until this month has been that no Mic will be included. So isn't it too late to add a headset?
---
nt
#2YeomanlyPosted 7/31/2013 2:06:19 AM
Could just add a coupon to redeem one, or send away for one. Not everyone would so win win. :D
#3FoppePosted 7/31/2013 2:08:39 AM
Back in March they expected Sony to start producing the PS4 in August.
And ship 16 million units in 2013.
So is it really too late?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4SnoicFactor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 2:44:52 AM
where was that stated?
---
nt
#5FoppePosted 7/31/2013 3:12:47 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
where was that stated?

Digitimes, a daily newspaper for semiconductor, electronics, computer and communications industries in Taiwan which is cited by various information technology media and blogs like CNN, ZDNet, Los Angeles Times, etc reported it.
http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20130304PD221.html
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6SnoicFactor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 11:12:36 AM
Hope they are able since I plan to get one. That still posses problems though. What you must realize is that stuff like Boxes are done prior most of the time. So, they've have to modify such things so it fits. If you've noticed, when such items are included, there is usually a specific cut out slot for it. Maybe they can tape it to the box if not? I've seen that stuff done with different bundles.
---
nt
#7BudWisenheimerPosted 7/31/2013 11:23:13 AM
SnoicFactor posted...
Hope they are able since I plan to get one. That still posses problems though. What you must realize is that stuff like Boxes are done prior most of the time. So, they've have to modify such things so it fits. If you've noticed, when such items are included, there is usually a specific cut out slot for it. Maybe they can tape it to the box if not? I've seen that stuff done with different bundles.

There is nothing about the way the launch 360 was packaged that would prohibit the addition or removal of the included headset. Easy to assume the same for the Xbone.