Release date on Black Friday?

#11opopopzaPosted 7/31/2013 1:26:00 PM
M1911A1 posted...
opopopza posted...
People do not die every Black Friday, that is an old myth. I think the actual number of people who have been killed is like 2 or 3 since it became the big shopping day.

While people do not die every Black Friday, your number of 2 or 3 is definitely not correct. I know we've had a couple deaths in the past few years just here in SE Michigan.

Nope, I think you should double check. I believe there was one death last year in the US, not sure about 2011 at all. Plenty of people get injured, but it rarely results in death. People just remember that guy getting trampled to death back in 08 or 09 and think it must happen all the time.
---
Can you say David Hasselhoff?
#12BSerenityPosted 7/31/2013 1:34:06 PM
Both consoles release before Black Friday and restocked for Black Friday.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#13DJ break beatsPosted 7/31/2013 1:36:27 PM
My guess and think would be really cool........ 11-12-13!

Games release on Tuesdays so I'm betting big on that date above!!
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#14SVT52986Posted 7/31/2013 3:57:08 PM
While I think 11-12-13 sounds cool, I say go with November 15th the same day the original Xbox released.
#15NeoMonkPosted 7/31/2013 4:58:10 PM
I don't think they're that dum... oh wait...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#16chrish909Posted 7/31/2013 5:08:28 PM
A console will never release on black friday. If anyone got trampled they would blame xbox.
#17coltsfan4ever31Posted 7/31/2013 5:19:15 PM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
Sadly....people die every black friday, cause people are just that stupid and greedy....Releasing that date will be suicide from a PR point of view as the deaths would easily double with MS and the XBone getting all the blame.

I know it's wrong but I seriously cracked up at your post. It really is sad how crazy some people get over "bargains". If the One was released on Black Friday(doubt it),the chaos would be through the roof. Trampling,stabbings, punching,etc... And then some idiots would try to sue MS for making their product so desirable and in limited quantities that they suffered injury/loss of life. The PR storm ain't worth it for Sony or MS to release on that day.
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#18coltsfan4ever31Posted 7/31/2013 5:23:00 PM
opopopza posted...
People do not die every Black Friday, that is an old myth. I think the actual number of people who have been killed is like 2 or 3 since it became the big shopping day.

Even 2 or 3 deaths are too much just to get a discounted tv,ipod,camera,etc... It's amazing how people are willing to risk their lives over discounted crap.
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#19A_Hairy_WafflePosted 7/31/2013 5:34:17 PM
Black Friday was pretty tame around us last time I went. No pushing or swearing. Just a line of people waiting. Got 2 40" TVs for $200 each I believe. I could see it getting pretty sketchy in rougher areas though.