Future beat em ups

#1Dev445Posted 7/31/2013 3:20:54 PM
I hope on X1 when they have aracde beat em ups; all of them will have MP co-op and you will be able to join games on the fly. Castle Crashers and Scott Pilgrim were fun, but got boring after a while if you couldn't find a game to join (well SP didn't have MP co-op at all).

Being able to join an randoms game while they're playing it (like Borderlands 2) would be good for the better.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2shotgunheadshotPosted 7/31/2013 4:31:51 PM
They should put them retail on disc. I don't like how every beatem up is on that Xbox arcade digital crap. I would much rather buy those games in disc form. Having to access Internet to buy games is annoying and stupid.
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 4:36:11 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
They should put them retail on disc. I don't like how every beatem up is on that Xbox arcade digital crap. I would much rather buy those games in disc form. Having to access Internet to buy games is annoying and stupid.

Come on man its 2013, everyone by now should have some form of internet. Besides that's just more money small studio's and indie developers have to kick out to make there games retail. Plus its more convenient to be digital.

Over time though if there games sold well they could release a bundle with all they're games retail. I can see that happening.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4shotgunheadshotPosted 7/31/2013 4:45:47 PM(edited)
Dev445 posted...
shotgunheadshot posted...

Come on man its 2013, everyone by now should have some form of internet. Besides that's just more money small studio's and indie developers have to kick out to make there games retail. Plus its more convenient to be digital.

Over time though if there games sold well they could release a bundle with all they're games retail. I can see that happening.

I see what you mean. I guess it makes sense for developers and lots of people have Internet like you said. But a beatem up bundle on disc is something I would be looking for, as you mentioned.But something they do bundle digital games on disc. I've seen LIMBO and Trials HD somewhere together.
#5sworderPosted 7/31/2013 4:48:00 PM
Do you have PS3 or Vita TC?

Dragon's Crown looks amazing and it releases in a week. Really looking forward to that one. Got a good review at IGN as well
#6Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 4:55:19 PM
sworder posted...
Do you have PS3 or Vita TC?

Dragon's Crown looks amazing and it releases in a week. Really looking forward to that one. Got a good review at IGN as well

Nah only got a 360 and 3DS at the moment. I did have a Wii but traded it in a while back. Imma go off next year though I plan on buying a PS3, PS4, Wii U, and a Vita. Picking up an X1 this year. I'm not missing anymore good games.

I seen Dragon's Corwn on Game Informer's test chamber and it looks Nice! Plan on getting it when I finally do get a PS3
---