Xbox One Designed to be Always-On for A Decade

#11MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 7/31/2013 8:36:22 PM
NerdimusPrime posted...
Did someone mention quality hardware and Microsoft in the same sentence? Pardon me if I'm a skeptic, but history does not support this theory.
#12Masterchief5525Posted 7/31/2013 9:20:49 PM
NerdimusPrime posted...
Did someone mention quality hardware and Microsoft in the same sentence? Pardon me if I'm a skeptic, but history does not support this theory.

Really? Hmm

Their mouses and keyboards are rock solid
Original Xbox - Well built and lasted..Mine still works.
Surface RT/Pro Both well built and tough devices
Zune - Mine still works perfectly (it's been almost 4 years since I got it)
#13doc1369Posted 7/31/2013 9:50:48 PM
Masterchief5525 posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...

Really? Hmm

Zune is the tank of the MP3 world. I like to listen to music while I work. I work in a shop so went through every player out there until I got a zune. Gave the first one to my sister who still uses it.

As for consoles my Xbox lasted for ever until I finally sold it. Went through 5 360s since launch but never had to pay a dime. Microsoft got tired of fixing it so gave me a Falcon, free. When my PS3 bricked Sony told me to pound sand. Did I mention it was a launch 60gig that had just downloaded a patch from Sony. Second PS3 is still kicking.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#14zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:04:30 AM
Masterchief5525 posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...

Really? Hmm

Shhh people here ignore facts and are just blinded by the one big screw up that was the RROD. They forget that every playstation has had a high failure rate.
#15JackTheRimmerPosted 8/1/2013 1:14:20 AM
no way Xbone is lasting 10 years using DDR3 memory.
#16zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:15:29 AM
JackTheRimmer posted...

Stop pretending to know what you are talking about.
#17nintendofan100Posted 8/1/2013 1:19:53 AM
Oh good, it'll still be on when uncle sports fanatic is scalping tickets with his friends, in the "privacy" of his own home...

Seriously, this WOULD BE AWESOME, if it wasn't being used for evil.
---
This snarky comment has been brought to you by "the internet" if it doesn't have "inter" in it, its...probably a regular kind of net.
#18zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:24:59 AM
nintendofan100 posted...
Oh good, it'll still be on when uncle sports fanatic is scalping tickets with his friends, in the "privacy" of his own home...

Seriously, this WOULD BE AWESOME, if it wasn't being used for evil.

Stop with the paranoid kinect is spying BS. That is just tired and grow up because no one cares and you lost more personal data when PSN got hacked then anyone could get from a webcam.
#19JackTheRimmerPosted 8/1/2013 1:26:05 AM
zephirraines posted...
JackTheRimmer posted...

Stop pretending to know what you are talking about.

DDR3 is old and becoming outdated right now as it is. There is a reason PS4 went with GDDR5
#20nintendofan100Posted 8/1/2013 1:34:37 AM(edited)
What the hell are you talking about? I lost PSN data? I've only ever had the first playstation. (Not to mention it was incoherent in the first place) >_>
---
This snarky comment has been brought to you by "the internet" if it doesn't have "inter" in it, its...probably a regular kind of net.