How do you think moral is at the Microsoft offices?

#21Top_BlokePosted 8/1/2013 12:29:38 AM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
Sabram posted...
teehee23 posted...
Morale at Microsoft HQ is as high as it gets.
Preorders for Xbox #1 are by far higher than the competition and Xbox #1 has the bestest launch game line-up of all times.

It's so wonderful.

A new low for you Teehee. I've seen you post a lot of fanboy drivel, but most of it was just opinions that a real person might have. This is the first i've seen you flat out LIE about something.

Wrong.
There was an article saying that Xbox #1 could outship PS4 by a 3 to 1 margain.
3 is more than 1 now multiply that by a million.

You're welcome.

This is the article I believe...

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/58217-xbox-one-demand-through-roof-outship-ps4-3-to-1/

EDIT: Just want to say in no way do I endorse TeeHee and what he says, but I'm simply showing the requested link.
#22teehee23Posted 8/1/2013 12:38:47 AM
ParappaTheHATER posted...
teehee23 posted...
Preorders for Xbox #1 are by far higher than the competition and Xbox #1 has the bestest launch game line-up of all times.

It's so wonderful.

You think that's the best console launch ever? Well I pity you, as does my Dreamcast

Nobody cares what you think regarding my choice for bestest launch game line up.
Here's a clue: there never has been and never will be anything that everyone agrees on. EVER.
Not religion, politics, which pizza tastes bestest, which soda or beer tastes bestest, which woman has the hottest body, and which games are bestest.

So don't waste your time pulling out a Dreamcast magazine and pointing out reviews or pictures.
I say Xbox #1 has the bestest launch game line-up of all times and I'm right. Nothing you or anyone ever says or does will change my mind.

So sit there in your room alone and pity me all you wants but I'm still right.

Weeeeeee!
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. She luvs me.
#23TMOGPosted 8/1/2013 12:39:10 AM
They can ship all they want, but the actual pre-order numbers show PS4 with almost twice as many actual sales
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#24teehee23Posted 8/1/2013 12:40:37 AM
Top_Bloke, thank you for unbiasedly proving the actual and factual.
Xbox #1 victory at its finest.
---
#25teehee23Posted 8/1/2013 12:42:59 AM
TMOG posted...
They can ship all they want, but the actual pre-order numbers show PS4 with almost twice as many actual sales

Nah.
Stores are preording the systems based on management and customer preorders.
3 to 1 or 3 million to 1 million is Xbox #1 victory at its finest.

I think that is nice.
---
#26ParappaTheHATERPosted 8/1/2013 12:56:51 AM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
teehee23 posted...

It's so wonderful.

You think that's the best console launch ever? Well I pity you, as does my Dreamcast

Nobody cares what you think regarding my choice for bestest launch game line up.
Here's a clue: there never has been and never will be anything that everyone agrees on. EVER.
Not religion, politics, which pizza tastes bestest, which soda or beer tastes bestest, which woman has the hottest body, and which games are bestest.

So don't waste your time pulling out a Dreamcast magazine and pointing out reviews or pictures.
I say Xbox #1 has the bestest launch game line-up of all times and I'm right. Nothing you or anyone ever says or does will change my mind.

Weeeeeee!

All I said was "I pity you", and now I'm damn sure of it
Have fun with the One, you haven't even played the launch titles yet and you're already certain they're the best ever, you sound like a fanboy so I'll remember to disregard your posts in the future.
---
XboxLive Dinosaur Xtreme
SSBB 0860-2901-7271
#27zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:02:46 AM
teehee23 posted...
teehee23 posted...

It's so wonderful.

Weeeeeee!

All I said was "I pity you", and now I'm damn sure of it
Have fun with the One, you haven't even played the launch titles yet and you're already certain they're the best ever, you sound like a fanboy so I'll remember to disregard your posts in the future.

And you have played ps4 launch titles? Not like it has many to even talk about....
#28zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:05:45 AM
I am sure Morals and Morale is high. Look at all the positive news the xbox one has been getting lately and building hype for the launch games, Also they showed great interest in consumer feedback which one me over.

I would respect Sony if they pulled a 180 on the pay for online gaming because look at all the Sony fans who claimed they would never pay to play online and now are forced to show their hypocrisy.
#29DemonKiller007Posted 8/1/2013 1:09:23 AM
Why do people still not have teehee on their ignore lists? He's a low level troll and an attention whore. It was amusing the first few times, but not anymore.
---
(Empty)
#30zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:10:40 AM
DemonKiller007 posted...
Why do people still not have teehee on their ignore lists? He's a low level troll and an attention whore. It was amusing the first few times, but not anymore.

Maybe because some people aren't childish and scared of others opinions. Not to mention even though he is obviously biased there are some truths to his words even though they are exaggerated to cartoonish levels.