How do you think moral is at the Microsoft offices?

#81CapwnDPosted 8/3/2013 4:11:56 AM
ParappaTheHATER posted...
CapwnD posted...
The exclusives, for one thing. Isn't that what your so pissy about? Sony is showing nothing for the first few years.

Want my opinion? Knack looks more interesting than Dead Rising.
Titanfall and many others will be on PC so it's not really a compelling reason to drop $500 on a new console. I think a real exclusive is one that you need to buy the console to play it.

Sure. Crimson Dragon, Forza,and Killer Instinct look great. Quantum Break could be good, too early to see. I'm interested in Fantasia, even though I'm not a fan of Kinect. Dead Rising 3 is a must have, and of course Halo when that comes out. As for Sony.. If I even do get a PS4 (which I originally planned to, but it's looking more and more unlikely at launch) I am interested in Drive Club. That's it. Besides Killzone and Infamous, they don't have much else exclusive. You can already play many of the games they showed on PC right now.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#82chrish909Posted 8/3/2013 5:03:02 AM
Sony is the company doing terrible. Lookup sony breakup on google. Sony is basically done, they wont exist in 10 years and thats me being generous. Microsoft is not about to breakup so im sure their moral is fine.
#83Hydroflame20Posted 8/3/2013 5:34:00 AM
Sabram posted...
Considering Ms had manufacturing issues earlier on, I highly doubt they'll have more systems available at launch than the PS4.

I mean Sony said for anywhere to take Unlimited pre-orders for PS4, and Gamestop said they would buy as many as Sony let them. That's easily evidenced by most Gamestops having about 3x as many pre-orders as the Xbone has. Not only that, buy MS capped the number of pre-orders that could be done from the start. The only selling out it's done is because MS didn't allow overly many pre-orders to be made at Gamestop.

Take the store near me for example, they sold out of Xbones, but not PS4s. Sounds like a win for Xbone right? Not when the PS4 had 41 pre-orders and the Xbone only 21. The company had allowed the store at first to have 61 PS4 pre-orders until GS corporate cut off the pre-orders.

So yeah, it's a false sense of high numbers, when the numbers arent actually presented. Also keep in mind, that the PS4 sold out about three weeks earlier on Amazon than the Xbone did. Not even going to bother trying to do mathemagics with the 5 SKUs that are available for launch through Amazon. Just accept that those 5 SKU's order amounts are higher all together than the Xbone is, by a lot.

Yea this is very much true my local gamestop have stopped taking xbone orders but they are taking ps4 orders again.
---
"A mage is but a larval form of something even greater! Your Chantry vilifies us, calls us abominations when we have truly reached our full potential.
#84181stCommanderPosted 8/3/2013 5:47:37 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
zephirraines and teehee
all were missing is gorall and you'll have the three musketeers

Is the same guy with many alt's.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#85181stCommanderPosted 8/3/2013 5:54:16 AM
Bastichlives posted...
zorlaczerohero posted...
teehee23 posted...
TMOG posted...
They can ship all they want, but the actual pre-order numbers show PS4 with almost twice as many actual sales

Nah.
Stores are preording the systems based on management and customer preorders.
3 to 1 or 3 million to 1 million is Xbox #1 victory at its finest.

I think that is nice.

@Teehee23 Want to back that up? PS4 outsells Xbox One total World wide sales by 1st January 2014 and you close your Gamefaqs account. If it doesn't I'll close mine. All you need do, is agree. I'm just sick of your trolling. It was sort of amusing at first. Now it's just painful. Put your money where your mouth is.

You're on the Xbox one board support the PS4 and accusing Teehee of trolling. Although i dont agree with the manner he writes it, his post are positive towards the Xbox. Again, this is the Xbox board.

So he is a troll for saying the truth? Gotta love your fanboy logic.
---
#86181stCommanderPosted 8/3/2013 5:56:25 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
Bastichlives posted...
zorlaczerohero posted...
teehee23 posted...
TMOG posted...
They can ship all they want, but the actual pre-order numbers show PS4 with almost twice as many actual sales

Nah.
Stores are preording the systems based on management and customer preorders.
3 to 1 or 3 million to 1 million is Xbox #1 victory at its finest.

I think that is nice.

@Teehee23 Want to back that up? PS4 outsells Xbox One total World wide sales by 1st January 2014 and you close your Gamefaqs account. If it doesn't I'll close mine. All you need do, is agree. I'm just sick of your trolling. It was sort of amusing at first. Now it's just painful. Put your money where your mouth is.

You're on the Xbox one board support the PS4 and accusing Teehee of trolling. Although i dont agree with the manner he writes it, his post are positive towards the Xbox. Again, this is the Xbox board.

Unless Teehee writes something positive about the Ps4 he is not allowed to speak. That is the rules of the Xbox One board. Otherwise, trolls and a stampede of Ponies will eat him up.

Teehee ignore the haters, you're doing just fine.

Ignore the haters he said.

Using the word Ponies.

Omg this board is amusing.
---
#87Sega9599Posted 8/3/2013 8:00:32 AM
teehee23 posted...

Here's a clue: there never has been and never will be anything that everyone agrees on. EVER.
So sit there in your room alone and pity me all you wants but I'm still right.

Weeeeeee!

No, that just means you're opinionated. Because there is no absolute wrong or right in preferences such as those.

Also there is no such word as bestest. So you ARE wrong there. It can be the best, not the bestest. Accurate spelling of a word isn't subjective, even if you prefer to spell it one way, that doesn't make it the correct way.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#88Sega9599Posted 8/3/2013 8:00:38 AM
teehee23 posted...

Here's a clue: there never has been and never will be anything that everyone agrees on. EVER.
So sit there in your room alone and pity me all you wants but I'm still right.

Weeeeeee!

No, that just means you're opinionated. Because there is no absolute wrong or right in preferences such as those.

Also there is no such word as bestest. So you ARE wrong there. It can be the best, not the bestest. Accurate spelling of a word isn't subjective, even if you prefer to spell it one way, that doesn't make it the correct way.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#89Orange_ApplesPosted 8/3/2013 8:49:39 AM
Right now they're probably quite relieved, but in June panicking frantically. It has got to be pretty frustrating knowing that public opinion of you on the internet is that the Holocaust was more humane and consumer friendly.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#90Renraku_SanPosted 8/5/2013 7:02:31 PM
Sabram posted...
Renraku_San posted...
zorlaczerohero posted...
it's people like me who loved the 360 and are disgusted with how it's treating us this generation.

First world problems.

-You get a vastly more powerful gaming console Also PS4
-Kinect comes bundled, far more accurate than the 360 genMaking it cost more than it should
-No need to wait in line for games anymore, all games purchasable online day of releaseAlso on Ps4, and was for most titles on PS3
-Ability to add 1TB of external storage, no longer limited to 12gbAlso on Ps4, and PS3, and Wii U
-Can watch TV while playing a game This one you can have, i don't have cable, all my TV watching is done on netflix
-Video calling built inThis is a good one actually, but I can't help but wonder how much RAM it will eat up to do that and play a game at the same time
-Game dvr built inAlso on Ps4
-Tons of exclusives More on Ps4
-Better, re-designed controller Also on PS4, not many people can say which of the two is the better one, but both systems have improved on their last one

Cry moar.

If you're trying to sell people an Xbone, try naming off things they do that the competition doesnt. The TV thing got a lot of flak before, so I can't count it as a selling point. I like my 360, don't get me wrong, i have a lot of games for it i enjoy greatly. I just don't think I will be supporting MS in the next gen. Not because of the things that people whined about, although I didn't like the initial online requirement or the game DRM, i could deal with them, and I don't really believe all of the spying rumors, though that doesn't sit well with me either (I don't have a webcam, or a cell phone, or even a mic for my PC, so I can't be spied on by those methods)

The reasons i won't be with MS this gen are twofold:
1. I don't like the Kinect. I'm no saying it won't be useful or have cool features, i just dont like it.
2. It costs $100 more. I have to plan months in advance for purchases over a couple hundred bucks, that's an extra $100 i can use for food, or to pay my internet or power bill, or buy my daughter more stuff for her HUGE dollhouse city.

So yeah, while I'm sure the Xbone will be a good system, it won't be one for me.

Well I have enough money to purchase both consoles for extra variety, sucks to be you :)
---
If you believe Jesus is a zombie with sorcery powers that allow him to turn water to wine, put this in your sig.