I'm worried the hardcore gaming community will switch to PS4

#21zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:09:40 AM
jasten posted...
I'm disappointed... but this has been MS and the Xbox for the past few years. I used to get excited about Xbox exclusives with games like Mass Effect, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyseey and such... but over the past 2 or 3 years they've lost those to multiplatform for the most part and have very very few games left that really sells the system to me personally. Fable IV could possibly entice me... Halo and Gears are both wait and sees now. And that is it really... there announced exclusives for the One don't have me the least bit excited.

It is just so damn weird that the company that gave us great exclusives in both the original Xbox and the 360 has so greatly tacked away from that.... do they really expect the Kinect and TV to sell the system? I just don't really see that happening.

You haven't been paying attention to gaming news since E3 have you? Not only has the xbox stolen the last of Sonys major third party exclusives from FF15, KH 3 and MGS5 but it has way more exclusives and a bigger variety of exclusives. Go do some research cause you are severely outdated in your data.
#22Ryan-06Posted 8/1/2013 1:10:13 AM
Already have. bye.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
KamenHentai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10
#23zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:11:21 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Already have. bye.

Cya. Have fun playing Knack.
#24DarthDitkaPosted 8/1/2013 1:12:08 AM
I hope so. The "hardcore" community is what holds back innovation. They also tend to be the biggest cheaters and crybabies.
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#25zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2013 1:14:56 AM
DarthDitka posted...
I hope so. The "hardcore" community is what holds back innovation. They also tend to be the biggest cheaters and crybabies.

I have never even seen a good definition of hardcore. It seems like people think any game they don't like or suck at must be casual.
#26DemonKiller007Posted 8/1/2013 1:23:51 AM
zephirraines posted...
You haven't been paying attention to gaming news since E3 have you? Not only has the xbox stolen the last of Sonys major third party exclusives from FF15, KH 3 and MGS5 but it has way more exclusives and a bigger variety of exclusives. Go do some research cause you are severely outdated in your data.

I wonder what you'll have left to say when Gamescom and TGS are over.
---
(Empty)
#27Ryan-06Posted 8/1/2013 1:51:12 AM
zephirraines posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Already have. bye.

LOL. good comeback. forgetting 20 inbound exclusives.

I may as well tell you, have fun playing kinect exercise!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
KamenHentai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10
#28CapwnDPosted 8/1/2013 1:54:31 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Already have. bye.

LOL. good comeback. forgetting 20 inbound exclusives.

I may as well tell you, have fun playing kinect exercise!

Sony's showed what it has for the next few years. You know, it I know it, everybody knows it. Some indie games, Infamous and Killzone.

And I'm not seeing these exercise games.... you mean Fantasia? Looks pretty fun. What else is Kinect? All those games look like good old fashioned controllers.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#29CapwnDPosted 8/1/2013 2:06:48 AM
This is about the time where Ryan-06 will post some tired ass gif, disappear with nothing to say, and show up again later in some other topic.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#30ChocoXCheesePosted 8/1/2013 2:08:58 AM
Actually, the hardcore gaming community is already on Sony systems. And Microsoft. And Nintendo. And a PC. Do you know why? Because you're truly hardcore if you dedicate yourself to all gaming systems rather than just picking one.
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.