I'm worried the hardcore gaming community will switch to PS4

#71CapwnDPosted 8/1/2013 1:38:57 PM
What are you even talking about? Who said anything about preorders?

And are you implying that I am capnstanky? How would you even draw that correlation?

How much more wrong are you going to continue to be in this topic?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#72regsantotomasPosted 8/1/2013 1:45:15 PM
I've often found the hardcore moniker to be a self-ingratiatating one.

It is likely that both consoles will share the vast majority of high quality multi-platform games and that is all that matters to me. If not, I have both anyway along with the WiiU.

The only 'community' I truly care about are my family and friends. Most of them will be on the Xbox One. I'll play both casual and core games with them primarily on this platform.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#73SAMCROftwPosted 8/1/2013 1:57:48 PM
CapwnD posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
CapwnD posted...

No thanks, I don't want your pony-tear soaked tissues.

Sony shows games off years ahead of time. You know it, I know it, Sony knows it. The exclusive front is bleak for Sony.

I'm not happy about it myself, I wanted to get a PS4 at launch too. But it's not looking like it's worth it to me. But it's not like I would go to the PS4 boards and talk about how crappy their games are. One would have to be a complete dick to go to boards just to rag on a system, the games, and it's fans.

Are you trying to call me a sony pony? Read my sig, friend.

Sony has confirmed there are to be dozens of exclusives within the first year alone. If anyone's exclusive front looks bleak, it's Microsoft. Xbone already lost Titanfall. There's a good chance that DeadRising 3 will follow as well. You know it. I know it, Sony knows it, tons of gaming articles and websites know it, and the entire world knows it.

Why do you keep talking about Titanfall? I never mentioned it. It's also on PC, like most of PS4's games. Hell you can already play many of those today on PC.

I'm talking about exclusives. PS4's outlook is bleak, just like the first few years of PS3.

So Knack is on PC? Killzone Shadowfall? inFamous Second Son? The Order 1886?

What PS4 games were you referring to? Diablo? Planetside 2?
Why bring those up at all? They aren't exclusive, but we get to play them on PS4 regardles. Planetside 2 especially is a little _______ when it comes to GPU. PS4 will be great for Planetside 2.

I used Titanfall as an example because there are so many Xbone fanboys that use that as ammo against the PS4. Just saying - It is not exclusive. Deadrising 3 may also lose it's exclusivity just like DR1 and 2.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#74The_NightwingPosted 8/1/2013 2:02:02 PM
zephirraines posted...
Has no games, real hardcore gamers go for the games and not Knack and KZ.

Real hardcore gamers go for the games and not Kinectimals or Dance! Dance! Revolution 3.