Will the 360 fight sticks work on the XBO?

#1mike468Posted 8/1/2013 9:49:37 AM
I know MS has said existing wireless 360 controllers won't work on the XBox One, but does anyone know if the Mad Catz fight sticks will work on it? They are wired and I don't see any reason why they shouldn't, but does anyone know definitively?

The producer of Street Fighter has said they haven't invest in next gen because gamers would have to buy new fight sticks and it would take a lot of resources to grow the community on next gen system right now.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#2BSerenityPosted 8/1/2013 9:58:27 AM
No they will not. Goes for both systems. This could change come Gamescom, but unlikely.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#3Yomonachi4Posted 8/1/2013 10:55:52 AM
BSerenity posted...
Goes for both systems

Really?
#4BSerenityPosted 8/1/2013 11:04:03 AM
Yomonachi4 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Goes for both systems

Really?

Yup. :(
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#5mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 11:07:49 AM
BSerenity posted...
Yomonachi4 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Goes for both systems

Really?

I'd like to see the exact quote that says USB devices won't work on next gen systems? All I've heard is that existing WIRELESS controllers won't work.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#6MrSpaM111Posted 8/1/2013 11:16:42 AM
You can use the old fight sticks on PS4, sony have already confirmed this. The only controller that isnt compatible is the ps3's dualshock 3
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7WM_PMCPosted 8/1/2013 11:18:27 AM
BSerenity posted...
Yomonachi4 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Goes for both systems

Really?

Stop spreading lies. MS confirmed that previous peripherals won't work, but Sony has confirmed that previous peripherals (minus the DS3) WILL work with the PS4.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#8Yomonachi4Posted 8/1/2013 11:19:59 AM
WM_PMC posted...
BSerenity posted...
Yomonachi4 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Goes for both systems

Really?

Stop spreading lies. MS confirmed that previous peripherals won't work, but Sony has confirmed that previous peripherals (minus the DS3) WILL work with the PS4.

^This
#9BSerenityPosted 8/1/2013 11:20:21 AM
WM_PMC posted...
BSerenity posted...
Yomonachi4 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Goes for both systems

Really?

I read the wrong article. Relax. Getting hostile over a mistake.
---