Microsoft preorder

#1Kosmo240985Posted 8/1/2013 10:32:05 AM
If you order off th microsoft site, will you be gaurenteed day one arrival? or at least day one shipping?
---
GT: Kozzie85
#2Dev445Posted 8/1/2013 10:35:52 AM
I don't know either, I preordered a while ago and mine says its on backordered.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#3Kosmo240985(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 10:43:43 AM
Dev445 posted...

when did you pre order
---
#4Dev445Posted 8/1/2013 10:50:57 AM(edited)
Kosmo240985 posted...
Dev445 posted...

when did you pre order

June 13th. I did call customer support and they said when it gets closer to release it will switch from backordered to preordered. I don't know though the person I was talking to seem new and I'm not taking there word for it. Who knows it might though.

At least I'm getting it from the source so I might just get it on release.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#5Kosmo240985(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 10:50:51 AM
Dev445 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
Dev445 posted...

when did you pre order

June 13th. I did call customer support and they said when its releases it will switch from backordered to shipped. I don't know though the person I was talking to seem new and I'm not taking there word for it. Who knows it might though.

At least I'm getting it from the source so I might just get it on release.

nice...thx for that
---
#6DinglesteedPosted 8/1/2013 11:06:26 AM
I just preordered and did a Live Chat with them. It is free day 1 shipping. Won't be charged until it ships.
---
Playing: MH3U, NHL 13, Project X Zone, Mount & Blade: Warband, F1 2012
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571
#7BansheeNTDmodePosted 8/1/2013 11:17:34 AM
Took about a month to cancel the xb1 order from the microsoft site. They routed me to a indian customer support line, then they made me answer a questionnare about why i had to cancel my xb1, after that they told me that they wouldn't cancel it right away and gave me a serial number took keep in touch with them. Then a month later i got the email saying my preorder was finally cancelled.

Never doing business with them again. Amazon cancels my orders with a click of a button.

I also hate that site amiami because they rage at me if i call them to cancel something and say things like why you order if you were going to cancel? I like the preorder bonus items but sometimes i max my credit card limit so have to give up on stuff. Had to cancel my xb1 cause it was going to overcharge the limit if they did it for the month of november.