Great video on 5 reasons why you shouldn't get an Xbox One

#51Love_Me_SexyPosted 8/3/2013 3:28:19 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
MVNeo posted...
bessy67 posted...
How the hell do you people even find these idiots?

racist.

You dont even know what racist means, hahaha
---
PS4 preordered! X1 Day 1 preordered!
PC Wishlist: 27" IPS, MB/RAM/CPU/GPU/PSU, 4TB HDD, KB
#52axelfooley2k5Posted 8/3/2013 3:33:48 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
GunningSoul posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...
Damn, the Bone is getting kicked to f*** in the gaming world. Ouch!

I wouldnt exactly consider a random guy's Youtube video to be "getting kicked to f***", but that's just me, I dont exactly value the importance of cheap videos that are mostly irrelevant.

Yes, because it's JUST this YouTube video. That's it. Nothing more. No other outcry across the internet and gaming world towards the Bone. Nada. You got me, f***ing genius.

hahahaahha
---
The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.
#53axelfooley2k5Posted 8/3/2013 3:42:43 AM
it doesnt take a genius to understand microsoft are jerks who dont deserve another costomer ever

and LOL he cant say microsoft right
---
The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.
#54chrish909Posted 8/3/2013 4:00:42 AM
That video is basically an insane black sony fanboy rambling for 20 mins.
#55CapwnDPosted 8/3/2013 4:07:11 AM
embrandedone posted...

MS: We believe in lying to our consumers. Remember the Xbox that we said was completely perfect and you're going to buy it no matter what? Well, we're scrapping everything about it...bit by bit, inch by inch. Microsft...we're moving to catch up this gen.

wow...

That's not even what was said. But it is completely telling to see the way you hear it. Not just you, but all the other perpetually pissy trolls too.

So you're taking the quote about hardcore gamers buying all the consoles, and you somehow meld that into "MS" saying that the xbox was perfect? And that you will buy it no matter what?

It's almost as if none of you people actually read the interview.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#56NSGraphitePosted 8/3/2013 4:22:12 AM
chrish909 posted...

Why is it necessary to mention his blackness? Why can't he just be an insane sony fanboy ranting without having to mention the color of his skin.

This board is so full racists. I like the fanboys much better.
---
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#57CapwnDPosted 8/3/2013 4:30:29 AM
NSGraphite posted...
chrish909 posted...

Why is it necessary to mention his blackness? Why can't he just be an insane sony fanboy ranting without having to mention the color of his skin.

This board is so full racists. I like the fanboys much better.

Not sure if serious, considering the name that the Youtube video maker guy chooses to identify himself with.

The better question is how long it would take mods to take down a post linking a dumbass posting anti PS4 rants, and calling himself "WhiteWing Show"
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#58NSGraphitePosted 8/3/2013 4:43:51 AM
This video is much better than the last one. He actually has some positive things to say about the Xbox One in this video. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfdWfUvNZ9A&list=TLCbvoRgqs9iQ
---
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#59TeremeiPosted 8/3/2013 5:08:13 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Teremei posted...
because some guy with moderately good camera and 4000 views says not to get it?

Already owned this silly, denial-filled response to my post when a similar MS fanboy with his head in the sand responded to it.

Oh really? too bad I didn't read it. I'd say the same thing if it were some dork prasing the xbox one. Acting like some NOBODY on youtube = "wow gaming world" is a stupid opinion and I will put it in it's place. Sales = gaming world. Not some 4000 view youtube dork.
---
last $$: Skyrim Legendary PS3, Last of Us, Max Payne 3 PS3, Project X Zone, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Wii U
Playing: tLoU
#60181stCommanderPosted 8/3/2013 5:14:36 AM
GunningSoul posted...
I like how there is people out there who are actively trying to convince people not to buy this console. What is there for them to gain by preventing people from enjoying a video gaming device instead of the other?

What a wonderful waste of time and energy, cant people be actually allowed to prefer the console of their choice?

Don't you know North America is becoming a fascist country?
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet