All eyes on THE ONE!

#1GingaritoPosted 8/2/2013 12:49:03 AM
So with gamescon coming up it seems all eyes are on Microsoft. The people who are going to buy The ONE want to see new features and games and the people who are not want to see another E3.

So if Microsoft delivers a great conference at Gamescon then thats all you will be hearing. All over the internet people will be talking about The ONE (even more than they are now) and intrest in The ONE will only go up.

*gets the stable ready*
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#2SomnusNemorisPosted 8/2/2013 12:52:08 AM
LOL if you truly believe most people are anticipating the Xbox One over everything else, you truly haven't been paying attention.
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass
#3Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 12:54:07 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
LOL if you truly believe most people are anticipating the Xbox One over everything else, you truly haven't been paying attention.

Im talking about gamescon.
---
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#4SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 8/2/2013 1:06:50 AM
Gingarito posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...

Gamescom

Also...Xbox fans want to see Xbox One (congrats for that Sherlock-esque deduction), but Sony fans and plenty of people in general want to see PS4 etc...so...al MS fan eyes are on Xbox, sure...but it's not exactly one-sided. MS could announce a few more exclusives etc, maybe some more launch games...we know Sony has quite a few exclusives to announced at Gamescom and TGS, and we know they have a handful of launch titles still to reveal, so there's plenty to look forward to.
---
In a world where one man wanted orange, society deemed that he get lemon-lime...
Soda just got real.
#5EZ007Posted 8/2/2013 1:16:29 AM
LMAO at topic XD
---
***I smell a Justin Beiber wannabe (Eric Giang) in this forum!***LOL XD
#6Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 1:20:13 AM
SnuffSevenfoldX posted...
Gingarito posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...

Gamescom

Also...Xbox fans want to see Xbox One (congrats for that Sherlock-esque deduction), but Sony fans and plenty of people in general want to see PS4 etc...so...al MS fan eyes are on Xbox, sure...but it's not exactly one-sided. MS could announce a few more exclusives etc, maybe some more launch games...we know Sony has quite a few exclusives to announced at Gamescom and TGS, and we know they have a handful of launch titles still to reveal, so there's plenty to look forward to.

I would agree with you if I didnt see this board flooded with Sony fans everyday. They are clearly intrested in The ONE even if they dont want to admit it. I refuse to believe that they would be on this board so often otherwise.

Im not saying people are not intrested in other things course they are. I myself am intrested in Sony and what they have to offer the PS Vita that I own that hasnt been turned on for months.
---
#7Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 1:21:25 AM
EZ007 posted...
LMAO at topic XD

Dont worry I have the stable ready for you. Enjoy your stay.
---
#8TheCinemaShowPosted 8/2/2013 1:27:46 AM
Gingarito posted...

And I'm talking about in any context. In no context is the Bone the recipient of all eyes on it. That will be the PS4.
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass
#9Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 1:35:21 AM
TheCinemaShow posted...
Gingarito posted...

And I'm talking about in any context. In no context is the Bone the recipient of all eyes on it. That will be the PS4.

This board has over 1000 more topics and over 9000 more messages than the PS4 board.

So I disagree with you buddy.
---
#10BastichlivesPosted 8/2/2013 1:39:43 AM
Microsoft will want to win over the press not the fans at Gamescom.
If the press leaves happy and writes good reviews the public at large will take note.
---
Haters gonna hate.