All eyes on THE ONE!

#191SomnusNemorisPosted 8/4/2013 5:56:18 AM
I don't dislike, Cap. He has a problem with me, clearly. But it isn't reciprocal.

Yeah I have done that, Bossk. You've also done the same to me, though. My point was, I wasn't the first to do it in this thread, and certainly wasn't the only one, yet I'm the only one here modded.
---
www.last.fm/user/AstuteClass
#192bossk5Posted 8/4/2013 6:21:54 AM(edited)
SomnusNemoris posted...
I don't dislike, Cap. He has a problem with me, clearly. But it isn't reciprocal.

Yeah I have done that, Bossk. You've also done the same to me, though. My point was, I wasn't the first to do it in this thread, and certainly wasn't the only one, yet I'm the only one here modded.

Anyone in my shoes would have. As for this odd revenge thing you're talking about.....who are you seeking revenge on? I'll never understand why you and the others from the ps3 board view trolling over here as justifiable revenge. Most of the people here had nothing to do with that s*** board. You aren't getting anyone back....you're only annoying good people for the most part.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#193DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/4/2013 6:21:54 AM
Man i just read the rest of the topic and SAMCROftw...

What the hell was all that crap? Why would you embarrass yourself by making up stuff about the law against a lawyer? Sony doesn't pay you so you really don't have to work this hard.

Then I see you had the huge response to my post where for half of it, you seem to be clueless as to what you are even responding to. To sum it up, you attack me for discussing Sony's prior issues and saying they are irrelevant because that was then and this is now.

Actually, that was now in terms of what I was discussing and that is the companies intentions. They have no changed at all and in fact, are in much more dire straits than they were back in those days. The company is selling itself off piece by piece to keep afloat so they are running on a lot of desperation.

You clearly had no idea what the discussion was about. People here are bashing MS for their intentions. The history lesson demonstrates that both companies are the same and thinking Sony is better now because they got screwed for an entire console is the same as thinking MS has changed after the backlash they received from their policies.

Then you attack two people here about pre-order numbers when 1)Winternova has both pre-ordered and 2)I actually MADE a topic on this board saying that MS is lying about more pre-orders.

You can stop flailing to impress your god now.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#194SomnusNemorisPosted 8/4/2013 6:47:18 AM
bossk5 posted...
Anyone in my shoes would have. As for this odd revenge thing you're talking about.....who are you seeking revenge on? I'll never understand why you and the others from the ps3 board view trolling over here as justifiable revenge. Most of the people here had nothing to do with that s*** board. You aren't getting anyone back....you're only annoying good people for the most part.

Come on, be fair. Sometimes it was you who insulted me personally first. It's all good, though. It's good to be on talking terms with you.

I'd even happily sit and discuss things with Cap, and anyone else. I'd even stretch and say TBC can have his moments when he resiles from his life goal of trying to piss of Sony fans for a second.

There's only one back-stabbing redneck snake I'd recommend everyone leave alone for the guy is pure filth incarnate, and I'll never have any time for him, apart from riling him up here as I do so proficiently.

And yeah, I agree that this "revenge" thing was childish, but you gotta admit that even you partook in it back in the day, Bossk, and enjoyed ruffling the odd Sony fan on the PS3 board. Going back a while, but you definitely did.

Either way, as I said earlier, I'm bored with that now. I'll return to the PS4 board after this thread until I find myself interested in the One enough to plan on buying it.
---
#195bossk5Posted 8/4/2013 6:50:45 AM
I've yet to venture over to the Ps4 board yet.
---
#196SomnusNemorisPosted 8/4/2013 8:34:20 AM
Are you still decided on getting the PS4?
---
#197bossk5Posted 8/4/2013 8:54:44 AM
Yep
---
#198SomnusNemorisPosted 8/4/2013 9:09:04 AM
Cool.

What launch games?
---
#199Decimator11Posted 8/4/2013 11:04:54 AM
Ah, I see. Can't fault you for not liking multiplayer. Playing with randoms can make me question humanity sometimes.

I think I'm gonna need to actually play Ryse (like a demo or something) before I can sell myself on it. I need to know how it handles, as I haven't had much experience with third-person sword-slashers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#200Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 11:20:58 PM
Looks like a lot of eyes have been on The ONE this weekend.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!