Didn't MS encourage people to hack the original Kinect?

#11TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 8/3/2013 5:41:02 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I still don't get why people are celebrating the manditoryness of Kinect...sure bundle them with each console...but it having to be connected to use your system is just suspicious to me

Same here but you know M$ can do no wrong. It's basically letting a complete stranger put a video camera in your house and believing him when he says it won't be used to spy on you. Let's just sit back and watch other people be guinea pigs. I won't be surprised if we get some footage of someone's naked wife or something lmao
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#12DeadLock25Posted 8/3/2013 5:43:22 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorry, off topic, but how is TC a new user? I remember seeing that name long before I registered here. It's not exactly the kind of name you forget.

Account is 2 years old. Probably didn't visit much to acquire karma. Its not common but nothing really weird about it once you realize the reason behind it.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#13bessy67Posted 8/3/2013 5:54:54 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sorry, off topic, but how is TC a new user? I remember seeing that name long before I registered here. It's not exactly the kind of name you forget.

It's most likely someone's alternate account that they use for trolling so their main account doesn't take a karma hit.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 8/3/2013 6:04:13 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Account is 2 years old. Probably didn't visit much to acquire karma. Its not common but nothing really weird about it once you realize the reason behind it.

Ahhh ok, didn't catch that. Even so I thought it would be a little older than that. Thanks for response.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#15MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/3/2013 6:22:39 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
As for Kinect functions, games never utilized them because it was an optional peripheral released at the end of the year. All the crazy things people did with Kinect just shows how much potentional a much stronger Kinect 2.0 will be when it is a mandatory part of the system from day one, not some add on in year 6 of a console cycle.

Not sure if this is a real response or a joke response where you pretend to be really stupid

The best selling X360 game of all time required Kinect. There's no excuse for this mandatory bull****.

---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#16bessy67Posted 8/3/2013 6:27:19 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
The best selling X360 game of all time required Kinect. There's no excuse for this mandatory bull****.

WTF are you talking about? The best selling Kinect game, Kinect Sports, is the 18th best selling 360 game. If you're talking about Kinect Adventures, no one actually bought that game. It was included with your purchase of Kinect.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67