will X1 get DayZ?

#11Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/2/2013 3:23:32 PM
Cereal4you posted...
Yea the Devs main concern about DayZ was the constant patch cost for the XB1 AND no self publishing.....since that should be a non issue now, it is just a wait and see how the DayZ stand alone does..

This. At least I hope it will come console side (One I mean)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/2/2013 3:26:13 PM
2Dshmuplover posted...
Who cares when it's getting State of Decay 2.

The more zombie based concept games, the better.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#13Lefty128kPosted 8/2/2013 3:30:29 PM
Foppe posted...
Meeh, too hard to get the most complicated annoying badly designed glitchy game ever to work on a console.

It's getting a standalone release. Should resolve a lot of problems, not having to duct-tape it to Arma2 anymore.
#14FoppePosted 8/3/2013 10:12:44 AM
Sirhc5509 posted...
Foppe posted...
Bikes- posted...
Foppe posted...
Meeh, too hard to get the most complicated annoying badly designed glitchy game ever to work on a console.

Basing a game on it's alpha/mod version.
Stay classy.

What else should I base my options on?
Something unreleased?
Oh wait, are you one of those that believed Skyrim deserved being GOTY because of what it could be once the glitches were patched?

Well, you're pretty much basing it on a mod for another game using a different engine, so it is nigh impossible to truly judge it based off the mod version. It's pretty much a wait and see scenario at the moment.

I'm basing it on what they give us.
If they can't make it work as a mod, chances are that it wont work when it's made standalone as well.

Yes, I like the potential of the game, their visions with what they wanna do with it.
Point is, Daikatana did also have a nice vision.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC