Are you guys worried for the Xbox One?

#1LOLKNlCKSPosted 8/2/2013 10:14:55 PM
If the rumors are true, Sony will announce a $500 PS4+PSVita bundle in the near future. That would mean that for $500, I could get two game systems or one game system and a camera. I worry for the Xbox One's future. :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg
Not changing this sig until Harden and D12 hold the nba title high in the sky!1!!
#2bessy67Posted 8/2/2013 10:16:16 PM
I would much rather get the new kinect over a handheld that is inferior to the one I already own.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3GondolinRisesPosted 8/2/2013 10:16:28 PM
I am quite worried actually. The more reassurance topics I see, the more I suspect something bad about the xb1. The more trolling from the xb1 representatives I see, the more I feel like the xb1 is in serious trouble. Or else why the need for all these terrible behaviors? Why the need to call everyone who has a dissenting opinion about the xb1 a pony?
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#42ndAtomiskPosted 8/2/2013 10:18:48 PM
Personally, I'm not. Worst case scenario it completely flops. In which case I can simply sell it and use that money toward getting a PS4 or WiiU quicker. But I think it will do fine.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#5Laylow12Posted 8/2/2013 10:23:43 PM
GondolinRises posted...
I am quite worried actually. The more reassurance topics I see, the more I suspect something bad about the xb1. The more trolling from the xb1 representatives I see, the more I feel like the xb1 is in serious trouble. Or else why the need for all these terrible behaviors? Why the need to call everyone who has a dissenting opinion about the xb1 a pony?

They can't actually talk about the topic at hand because they know they'll lose, so they attack the messenger. Typical shill behavior, but it's to be expected.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6TheBorderColliePosted 8/3/2013 12:42:22 AM
Laylow12 posted...
GondolinRises posted...

They can't actually talk about the topic at hand because they know they'll lose, so they attack the messenger. Typical shill behavior, but it's to be expected.

LOL...Give it a rest...

The majority of trouble on this board is started by Sony Fanboys. And the "topic at-hand" you refer to is usually something that is either not true to begin with, or is so exaggerated and blown out of proportion that it has no basis in reality.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#7Talk2DaHandPosted 8/3/2013 12:49:55 AM
bessy67 posted...
I would much rather get the new kinect over a handheld that is inferior to the one I already own.

---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#8zephirrainesPosted 8/3/2013 1:02:55 AM
TheBorderCollie posted...
Laylow12 posted...
GondolinRises posted...

LOL...Give it a rest...

The majority of trouble on this board is started by Sony Fanboys. And the "topic at-hand" you refer to is usually something that is either not true to begin with, or is so exaggerated and blown out of proportion that it has no basis in reality.

Majority of trouble is also fake.

Like the xbox failing at comic-con, a total lie.

Xbox 1 games all on PC at E3, total lie.
#9LOLKNlCKS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 12:57:26 PM
Bump.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg
Not changing this sig until Harden and D12 hold the nba title high in the sky!1!!
#10K-R-A-N-G-Posted 8/3/2013 1:15:23 PM
PSV + PS4 that does sound really awesome. XBO can't complete with that not if they're both priced at $500