will microsoft announce any exclusive at Gamescom.

#1hardyz200Posted 8/3/2013 1:58:20 AM
Im just wondering since i heard they announced all at E3 and will just reveal gameplay of already announed games at gamescom. Is this true?
#2YeomanlyPosted 8/3/2013 2:08:16 AM
They will announce more than games at Gamescon. ;)

I expect 2 at the most new games announced, probably a lot more arcade/indie titles as well.
#3DeadLock25Posted 8/3/2013 2:29:57 AM(edited)
There are some known about but not officially announced games in development, so I assume we may hear some things. However there is no official info and any speculation is just that, unconfirmed assumptions. The truth is we dont know, but we are sure to see more X1 features and more gameplay videos from already announced games.
---
GT: DeadLock25
#4TauriLeaderPosted 8/3/2013 2:26:28 AM
There will be new games announced but since Microsoft is having no conference at Gamescom just a media private event we will have to wait a few hours.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#5supermoc10Posted 8/3/2013 4:28:09 AM
I'm hoping for Crackdown 3. I loved playing Crackdown 2, it was so much fun. It would also be cool to see some Quantum Break gameplay.

TauriLeader posted...
There will be new games announced but since Microsoft is having no conference at Gamescom just a media private event we will have to wait a few hours.

That sucks. Hopefully that event is live-blogged or something.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#6YeomanlyPosted 8/3/2013 4:36:19 AM
supermoc10 posted...
I'm hoping for Crackdown 3. I loved playing Crackdown 2, it was so much fun. It would also be cool to see some Quantum Break gameplay.

TauriLeader posted...

That sucks. Hopefully that event is live-blogged or something.

It will probably be live streamed, they mean private as in invite only as Gamescon is a public event, they could not cater to thousands of people wanting to be in there.
#7MrImpatient35Posted 8/3/2013 6:30:39 AM
2 things I know for sure! They'll announce how much additional characters will cost in Killer Instinct 3, and they will give more details on the Ryse multiplayer (I can't wait for that). I'm hoping they announce Crackdown 3, since 1 was free this Tuesday. I'm hoping they did that for a reason.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!