If Nintendo went bankrupt, would it help the X1?

#21EtheosPosted 8/3/2013 8:03:17 PM
Just because I ran out of chocolate doesn't mean I'll start eating dog ****.
#22coltsfan4ever31Posted 8/3/2013 8:50:44 PM
Nintendo has over 5 billion dollars in the bank. Despite the Wii U struggling,they wont go bankrupt for awhile(if ever).
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#23sworderPosted 8/3/2013 8:57:41 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
Nintendo has over 5 billion dollars in the bank. Despite the Wii U struggling,they wont go bankrupt for awhile(if ever).

People always say this but I wouldn't be so sure. Sony has lost that much in a year. Microsoft lost 1 billion with RROD and almost another billion with Surface

Nintendo were lucky that 3DS sales picked up
#24NeoMonkPosted 8/3/2013 9:01:08 PM
MS is 10 times more likely to go bankrupt before Nintendo.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#25eibonPosted 8/3/2013 9:10:31 PM
Nintendo better wise up and release a console that's technologically competitive. I love my 3DS, but for a home console played on a TV I have different expectations. for now, I have no interest in the WiiU. as soon as it's dead they can release a new console that will hopefully be better. with the console generations getting longer, they could even release a console that has superior hardware compared to xbox1/PS4. that's the only thing that would grab my attention.
#26NewbiusPosted 8/3/2013 9:12:03 PM
eibon posted...
Nintendo better wise up and release a console that's technologically competitive. I love my 3DS, but for a home console played on a TV I have different expectations. for now, I have no interest in the WiiU. as soon as it's dead they can release a new console that will hopefully be better. with the console generations getting longer, they could even release a console that has superior hardware compared to xbox1/PS4. that's the only thing that would grab my attention.

If your focus is more on the hardware then the actual games, you're doing it wrong. Just saying.
#27VioletZer0Posted 8/3/2013 9:12:29 PM
Competition is good.

The PS4, for example, saved the Xbox One.
#28SunDevil77Posted 8/4/2013 4:24:41 AM
NeoMonk posted...
MS is 10 times more likely to go bankrupt before Nintendo.

That is some awful anti-microsoft fanboyism right there.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#29mrshowtime333Posted 8/4/2013 4:29:12 AM
Its pretty unlikely they go bankrupt. But its hard to come back from a disaster like the Wii U. I think they will end up just focusing on the handheld market. Nobody has wanted to make games for Nintendo consoles for years. Now its getting even worse. Thats how a platform dies. Mario Kart can only take you so far.
#30IzunaDrop1990Posted 8/4/2013 4:30:55 AM
Nintendo is not even close to going bankrupt, but with out them the gaming landscape will be a much poorer place as gamers we should hope all consoles flourish.
---
Perhaps...I am a ghost?
Zelda, greatest franchise bar none.