Has the situation improved for this console?

#1Private_NoobPosted 8/3/2013 7:32:16 AM
Topic.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#2xTeKNiQuExPosted 8/3/2013 7:41:51 AM
Didn't you post this same topic last week?
---
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
#3Private_Noob(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 7:43:33 AM
xTeKNiQuEx posted...
Didn't you post this same topic last week?

Yes, but it died, so...
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#4KissMyAxe7Posted 8/3/2013 7:46:06 AM
no
#5GondolinRisesPosted 8/3/2013 7:46:24 AM
No I'd say things are about even. Every poll suggests the same numbers 75% ps4 to 25% xb1. Roughly of course.

I strongly suspect the always on forced kinect is the last and most serious remaining issue.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#6RayconPosted 8/3/2013 8:41:25 AM
GondolinRises posted...
No I'd say things are about even. Every poll suggests the same numbers 75% ps4 to 25% xb1. Roughly of course.

I strongly suspect the always on forced kinect is the last and most serious remaining issue.

The last obstacle, really. I don't know why MS is so adamant about it, but hey, it's their product.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#7Dr_KainPosted 8/3/2013 8:50:39 AM
I have no idea. MS keeps back peddling and changing things on a daily basis it is hard to know what is up, what is down, who abortions are for, who are abortions are not for, and twirling, always twirling.
---
Waiting for GTAV, PS4, Watch_Dogs, The Evil Within, Transistor,
Oddworld HD, and Murdered.
#8DarthDitkaPosted 8/3/2013 11:03:48 AM
GondolinRises posted...

Casuals don't care about polls only nerd gamers. The casual market which is more important than the so called. "Hardcore" gamer will even the sells up.
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/3/2013 11:07:09 AM
DarthDitka posted...
GondolinRises posted...

Casuals don't care about polls only nerd gamers. The casual market which is more important than the so called. "Hardcore" gamer will even the sells up.

pre-orders say differently
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180