what are all these xbox one crashes I keep hearing about?

#1kenpachi99Posted 8/3/2013 9:34:44 AM
topic.
---
SSBB FC: 1462-5913-8004
XBL/PSN/nintendo ID: hairlessraiden
#2babamigPosted 8/3/2013 9:36:30 AM
probably those crashes at comic con.
#3kenpachi99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 9:45:09 AM
babamig posted...
probably those crashes at comic con.

what happened?
---
SSBB FC: 1462-5913-8004
XBL/PSN/nintendo ID: hairlessraiden
#4Morael_ThelPosted 8/3/2013 10:02:57 AM
A journalist went to comic con and he claims that there was barely a line at the ms booth. He asked some people in line and they said that the xone had been taken in to be repaired since it wasn't working. He also went to the Sony booth and the reps there confirmed that the xone wasn't functioning properly. The guy who wrote this has taken a lot of flak. People are saying he's lying/misinformed/doesn't have credible sources.
#5PudgeisafishPosted 8/3/2013 10:34:13 AM
The competition said that the system malfunctioned?

So, Sony is working with Microsoft on the Xbox One now?

Maybe that's why Xbox One is no longer a unique option... Sony is releasing two systems next gen to monopolize gaming. All they did was pay Microsoft for the Xbox brand name, Sony is smarter than I thought!
#6The_NightwingPosted 8/3/2013 3:41:54 PM
Pudgeisafish posted...
The competition said that the system malfunctioned?

So, Sony is working with Microsoft on the Xbox One now?

Maybe that's why Xbox One is no longer a unique option... Sony is releasing two systems next gen to monopolize gaming. All they did was pay Microsoft for the Xbox brand name, Sony is smarter than I thought!

I think it was a brilliant idea.
Xbox One made me want PS4 even more.
#7Road_Kill_666Posted 8/3/2013 4:07:09 PM
Ignore the crash talk.

its just desperate grasping that fanboys use in order to have something to bash the X1 on. The fact that something didn't work perfectly 6 months before release is just grasping. M$ had the RROD and Sony had the YLOD both of which i got, but its not stopping me from buying both consoles. I'm sure both will make sure their products don't repeat the last cycle.

Ignore all the fanboyism from both sides. Its more Sony fans flaming the war and puttin in mass effort to keep it going but i'm out of it now. if you're not buying both then your loosing out on gaming.
#8babamigPosted 8/3/2013 4:08:39 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Ignore the crash talk.

its just desperate grasping that fanboys use in order to have something to bash the X1 on. The fact that something didn't work perfectly 6 months before release is just grasping. M$ had the RROD and Sony had the YLOD both of which i got, but its not stopping me from buying both consoles. I'm sure both will make sure their products don't repeat the last cycle.

Ignore all the fanboyism from both sides. Its more Sony fans flaming the war and puttin in mass effort to keep it going but i'm out of it now. if you're not buying both then your loosing out on gaming.

Like we are missing on issues to bash the xbone....
#9Madness2012Posted 8/3/2013 4:09:02 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Ignore the crash talk.

Agree
#10eibonPosted 8/3/2013 4:22:57 PM
why is this news? remember RRoD? this should be the immediate assumption about any hardware coming from MS. it will break.