MS recruiting to hunt trolls

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/3/2013 9:40:36 AM
When I read this title, I immediately though of GameFAQs lol. But it isn't for online trolls. It's for people trolling in games on xbox live http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/08/03/microsoft-recruiting-players-to-hunt-xbox-trolls/?partner=yahootix

What do you think of this? I guess it would be cool. Reporting all those extra racist guys lol. I'll never forget a match I had on CoD MW. Dude thoroughly cussed me out for being black, even though I said nothing the whole match. I usually only speak to my friends.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#2babamigPosted 8/3/2013 9:42:06 AM
L-O-L
what is this... I don't even...
#3TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 8/3/2013 9:44:34 AM
LMFAO what idiots...that's like the war on drugs or terror. They'll never go away.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#4NatatteruPosted 8/3/2013 9:45:12 AM
Hahahaha lmao really.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion
#5grampamurkedPosted 8/3/2013 9:46:03 AM
I was in a match the otherday where a black guy on the other team was berated by my team the entire match of snd. After the match I sent hima pm and apologized for the racist white trash.

Then you get randoms who do nothing but flashbang their teammates and destroy friendly equipment.
---
New user...long time lurker.
#6DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/3/2013 9:49:19 AM
I'm too lazy to read the article, can someone give me the jist of it? Are they hiring people to report others for bad behavior? And whats the consequences?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#7MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 9:51:01 AM
grampamurked posted...
I was in a match the otherday where a black guy on the other team was berated by my team the entire match of snd. After the match I sent hima pm and apologized for the racist white trash.

Then you get randoms who do nothing but flashbang their teammates and destroy friendly equipment.

Wow. Yeah. That's hella annoying. The MOST annoying thing to me in that game is when people quick-scope. Apparently, there's something wrong with me if that bothers me lol. I don't mind dying, but quick-scoping...really?
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#8deadmarvPosted 8/3/2013 10:19:36 AM
grampamurked posted...

That does suck. I know I can't stand spawn camping in Demolition.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#9ILikesCheesePosted 8/3/2013 11:58:14 AM
This is what I would call a "slippery slope."

Microsoft is already heavy handed in their account suspensions and console bricking. You can have your console bricked for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting an "infection" from players who have modded their consoles.

This is just more police state craziness. Piss off the wrong group of people and they can get your banned from Xbox Live? No thanks.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#10wiseguy100Posted 8/4/2013 9:33:41 AM
Just one more reason to switch to Playstation.
---
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100