i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#32Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:44:22 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Grand_Blue posted...
and I never said that supporting an American company was the only reason

Yes you did.

No I didn't, this isn't true. Stop. I said in the OP "one of the reasons."
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#33MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/4/2013 9:49:03 AM(edited)
Grand_Blue posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

Yes you did.

http://i.imgur.com/Yh3XR2n.png

"getting an X1
JUST to support..."
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#34adonfrazPosted 8/4/2013 9:47:23 AM
Grand_Blue posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

Yes you did.

The topic's title is literally "There's nothing wrong with getting an X1 just to support American economy"

"Just" implies "Only"
---
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst
3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#35Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:49:23 AM
Just stop. That doesn't mean that's the only reason people will buy an Xbox One, I know I won't, but it's none of your business, so **** off. I'm sure you won't buy a PS4 just because it's Japanese but I don't care why you will buy it, it's none of my business.
---
#36doc1369Posted 8/4/2013 9:51:14 AM
Halectic posted...
The Xbox One will still be made in China, so you are not really supporting the American economy

If you buy it from a retailer you are, just like the PS4 and WiiU.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#37ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/4/2013 9:52:11 AM
Grand_Blue posted...
Just stop. That doesn't mean that's the only reason people will buy an Xbox One, I know I won't, but it's none of your business, so **** off. I'm sure you won't buy a PS4 just because it's Japanese but I don't care why you will buy it, it's none of my business.

You made a topic about it. If you don't want people criticizing your obviously false assumptions then don't make a topic based upon them.
#38Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:56:58 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

You made a topic about it. If you don't want people criticizing your obviously false assumptions then don't make a topic based upon them.

But why do people care about peoples reasons to buy a certain consoles? The PS4 is probably going to win anyways so there's no need to troll these boards about it.
---
#39ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/4/2013 10:02:48 AM
Grand_Blue posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

But why do people care about peoples reasons to buy a certain consoles? The PS4 is probably going to win anyways so there's no need to troll these boards about it.

Lol no one in this topic is trolling. They're correcting you. That's it. You said you want to buy the XB1 to support the American economy, they're telling you that your decision makes no sense. They have the right to talk about it because that is the topic that you made yourself. So long as you buy anything from an American store, you're helping the American economy out a little. That means XB1, PS4, or Wii U.
#40morrowskysPosted 8/4/2013 10:11:34 AM
TC right now the employees of the xbox division will get paid no matter what living in US.. I think a better idea would be like everyone said is to support products that are manufactured in the states . So if Xbox was manufactured here then by all means cause that would be the edge they are going for.

That would be more positive as to compared to opening more factories in some developing country.
---
moot