If the Xbone is to compete.. where are the fans?

#11SAMCROftwPosted 8/4/2013 9:32:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12doc1369Posted 8/4/2013 9:35:01 AM
You can not base how a console will do sales wise by this board. If you go on any food website you will find peopke complaining about Olive Garden and the food poisoning, does not mean Olive garden will feel the loss in sales.

Also why do you have to be a fan to buy a X1? I will have both a PS4 and X1 by next summer. Do people who do not take a side not count or am I over thinking this?
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.
#13bottledancerPosted 8/4/2013 10:04:07 AM
I'm extremely excited for the Xbox One, so it's got at least one fan here
---
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me
#14CronoGuyverPosted 8/5/2013 1:21:54 PM
There are few stragglers... but at this point it is difficult to determine who are actual fans and who are shills. They both: claim to be true fans; put forth ridiculous reasons and justifications why xbone is superior; label counter arguments as being produced by sony fans; and etc.
But there is small difference... one side is being told what to say and are getting paid for those ridiculous statements. But, what is the excuse of the other side...
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#15Reflex-ArcPosted 8/5/2013 1:33:46 PM
The fans are inside the Xbox One keeping it cool and RROD free.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#16calibus11Posted 8/5/2013 1:37:19 PM
CronoGuyver posted...
There are few stragglers... but at this point it is difficult to determine who are actual fans and who are shills. They both: claim to be true fans; put forth ridiculous reasons and justifications why xbone is superior; label counter arguments as being produced by sony fans; and etc.
But there is small difference... one side is being told what to say and are getting paid for those ridiculous statements. But, what is the excuse of the other side...

People like you are the reason XB1 fans have left...and the reason why gamefaqs will never be anything but a cave full of trolls. They should rename this board "Sony's B***job Bar".
#17lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 1:41:24 PM
calibus11 posted...
CronoGuyver posted...

People like you are the reason XB1 fans have left...and the reason why gamefaqs will never be anything but a cave full of trolls. They should rename this board "Sony's B***job Bar".

Why haven't you left then? If there are no more fans, where have they gone? Where did these fans come from? Ever since E3 I haven't seen that many fans anyways...

Why are you so mad? You know they could never rename this board after your suggestion, why even say it? Seems like a post made out of rage.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#18FustmonkeyPosted 8/5/2013 1:45:46 PM
CronoGuyver posted...
one side is being told what to say and are getting paid for those ridiculous statements. .

Nobody actually believes that. Nobody is stupid enough to believe that.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#19lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 1:50:30 PM
Fustmonkey posted...
CronoGuyver posted...
one side is being told what to say and are getting paid for those ridiculous statements. .

Nobody actually believes that. Nobody is stupid enough to believe that.

Are you saying that shills aren't real and they don't exist?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#20Big FanPosted 8/5/2013 1:51:21 PM
X1 has a fan right here. Loved everything about it since the initial reveal and had one preorder the moment they started. I just prefer to not post on the board, because as its been stated, any positive topic is trolled into oblivion
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins