Why I think the Xbox 1 is introuble.

#1Dannyson97Posted 8/3/2013 6:25:35 PM
Yeah another one of these, but to be honest I'm 80% biased on this subject bewteen the PS4 and Xbox 1.

So what makes me think that the Xbox 1 is in deep is how poorly Microsoft handled it's reveal. At th reveal Microsoft do focused more on the TV and media aspects of the X1 then anything else, where they should've explained how the policies and DRM would've helped.
So when we began hearing rumors about people ran to Microsoft making it clear we didn't want that. Eventually rumors turned to fact and it did not bod well with people as they charged at Microsoft demanding change. They were mostly reassured that all digital was the way of the future. We were pissed. Many Xbox fans then decided to go PC or PS4 in anger.

Then came E3, Microsoft was in a bad situation, Xbox 1 popularity was down due to lack of response to complaints and being "unfriendly" to fans. Now at this E3 Microsoft could've done 2 things to earn people's trust back either publicly announce removal of policies, or explain the wonders of the policies. They didn't, their E3 wasn't bad they showed games, but completely avoided the policies and DRM subject. They were sitting ducks to Sony's reveal, as Sony completely destroyed Microsoft being everything Microsoft wasn't.

To make matters worse Microsoft stated at E3 in a interview that the policies and DRM were built in to the the Xbox 1 and couldn't be removed. A week later they removed the policies. By the time they did most were done with Microsoft.

It sounds like I was burning Microsoft, but to be honest I was actually intrested in the policies. Yes they were forcing them on me, but it was filled things that made it more diffirent from the PS4 other the exclusives.

Microsoft's position is shown on this site as well. Looking at this board Sony fans are really letting the PS4 go to their head, attacking the Xbox 1 Boards trolling and rolling. But my question is where all the Xbox 1 fans? I rarely see any Xbox 1 trolls on the other boards, and the many X1 fans tend to retaliate to criticism by calling the critic a troll with any actual info.

Whether you like then or not strong trolls and confident fans only come out if they have faith in their console.

And those are my thoughts on what went wrong with the Xbox 1, I tried not to sound like a fanboy or troll, and if anyone likes the Xbox 1 go out and by it. It's comes with a headset and policies have been removed, it has some good exclusives and if you think the Kinect will help you it's there to.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 8/3/2013 6:28:00 PM
I really wish people would start realizing this isn't their personal blog.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3BSerenityPosted 8/3/2013 6:29:37 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

Then ignore the topic instead of whining about it...
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#4The_NightwingPosted 8/3/2013 7:29:22 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

I really wish people would start realizing to not post on topics that they don't care about.
#5CyhortI82Posted 8/3/2013 7:33:45 PM
Wait, was one of your points seriously "Xbox fans aren't trolling as much as Sony fans so there must not be a lot of them"? Because...that's really stupid reasoning.

But anyway the one isn't in trouble because pre orders are going well and there will be more than enough of a user base to support it. The only console that needs to worry is the Wii U and even that isn't in any danger of failing. Hell, technically the Vita hasn't even failed yet.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#6Dannyson97(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 8:36:57 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
Wait, was one of your points seriously "Xbox fans aren't trolling as much as Sony fans so there must not be a lot of them"? Because...that's really stupid reasoning.

But anyway the one isn't in trouble because pre orders are going well and there will be more than enough of a user base to support it. The only console that needs to worry is the Wii U and even that isn't in any danger of failing. Hell, technically the Vita hasn't even failed yet.

The Wii U actually sold out in Pre-orders, I'm not outright saying the Xbox 1 is dead, but I can't see it doing to well outside the U.S and this time Sony is going to to do a lot better then they did with PS4.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#7doc1369Posted 8/3/2013 8:41:54 PM
To feel ether console has a better chance right now betting on horses. All you know right now is how they look walking by. I remember that the one fertilizing the track has better odds. Still betting to show.
---
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.