Is it too late to switch my pre-order from PS4 to XB1?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 8/4/2013 9:10:34 AM
I'm in the U.K., pre-ordered from game, does anyone know if they have XB1's left to pre-order or are they all booked out?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2rdangPosted 8/4/2013 9:14:06 AM
Pre order it from xbox live dashboard.

Why not get both? I know Sony isnt doing anything new but it will probably still have a few decent exclusives.
---
GT: A CLOUD AI
PS: SKOUNDR3LOPE
#3DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:15:40 AM
rdang posted...
Pre order it from xbox live dashboard.

Why not get both? I know Sony isnt doing anything new but it will probably still have a few decent exclusives.

I have money put down for the PS4 and want to put it on an XB1 instead, I prefer the launch games on the XB1 and I will pick up a PS4 eventually.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4zerooo0Posted 8/4/2013 9:15:53 AM
Probably. Unless more preorders come open for a while after Gamescom which I doubt. The best option would be to call your local store where you have it preordered & ask to see if you can change it.

That's what I did with my PS4-XB1 preorder.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#5DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:17:58 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Probably. Unless more preorders come open for a while after Gamescom which I doubt. The best option would be to call your local store where you have it preordered & ask to see if you can change it.

I can't check until tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had tried recently.
---
#6RebelGameMasterPosted 8/4/2013 9:19:13 AM
First, you're too obvious.

Second, Microsoft is stopping their pre-orders at a lower number than Sony. So it's quite possible that you can't switch. Go to your local GAMEn'CHIPS Shop or whatever it is you have over there in Europe.

Thirdly, I had a great discussion with the GameStop employee that is always shoving a clipoboard in my face with titles coming out late 2014 and asking me if I want to preorder. Anyway, he said that even though they're taking a lower number of pre-orders, it's taking them a while to sell out.

Juss' sayin'.
---
:)
#7supermoc10Posted 8/4/2013 9:20:16 AM
While it's not too late, I would wait until Gamescom and TGS before changing your pre-order. Sony said that they have 20 exclusives coming this year and, while I doubt more will be for the launch besides maybe PSN stuff, you can expect something in the launch window for you. If not, then change your pre-order.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#8WORLDMETAPEACEPosted 8/4/2013 9:22:10 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I can't check until tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had tried recently.

I asked yesterday and gamestop said they still have regular editions for $100 minimum preorder, just no Day 1 editions!!

Or like everyone else said xbox.com, Walmart.com, and the dashboard still allow for Day 1 preordering, but you can't put $ down anywhere else but gamestop.
#9snowboard340Posted 8/4/2013 9:22:41 AM
While it's not too late, I would wait until Gamescom and TGS before changing your pre-order. Sony said that they have 20 exclusives coming this year and, while I doubt more will be for the launch besides maybe PSN stuff, you can expect something in the launch window for you. If not, then change your pre-order.

Pre-orders will definitely be filled by then.
#10DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:22:53 AM
supermoc10 posted...

I don't want to leave it until it's too late though.

How long is it until these events?
---