Is it too late to switch my pre-order from PS4 to XB1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it too late to switch my pre-order from PS4 to XB1?

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#1
I'm in the U.K., pre-ordered from game, does anyone know if they have XB1's left to pre-order or are they all booked out?
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: rdang

rdang
3 years ago#2
Pre order it from xbox live dashboard.

Why not get both? I know Sony isnt doing anything new but it will probably still have a few decent exclusives.
GT: A CLOUD AI
PS: SKOUNDR3LOPE

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#3
rdang posted...
Pre order it from xbox live dashboard.

Why not get both? I know Sony isnt doing anything new but it will probably still have a few decent exclusives.

I have money put down for the PS4 and want to put it on an XB1 instead, I prefer the launch games on the XB1 and I will pick up a PS4 eventually.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#4
Probably. Unless more preorders come open for a while after Gamescom which I doubt. The best option would be to call your local store where you have it preordered & ask to see if you can change it.

That's what I did with my PS4-XB1 preorder.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#5
zerooo0 posted...
Probably. Unless more preorders come open for a while after Gamescom which I doubt. The best option would be to call your local store where you have it preordered & ask to see if you can change it.

I can't check until tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had tried recently.

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#6
First, you're too obvious.

Second, Microsoft is stopping their pre-orders at a lower number than Sony. So it's quite possible that you can't switch. Go to your local GAMEn'CHIPS Shop or whatever it is you have over there in Europe.

Thirdly, I had a great discussion with the GameStop employee that is always shoving a clipoboard in my face with titles coming out late 2014 and asking me if I want to preorder. Anyway, he said that even though they're taking a lower number of pre-orders, it's taking them a while to sell out.

Juss' sayin'.
:)

User Info: supermoc10

supermoc10
3 years ago#7
While it's not too late, I would wait until Gamescom and TGS before changing your pre-order. Sony said that they have 20 exclusives coming this year and, while I doubt more will be for the launch besides maybe PSN stuff, you can expect something in the launch window for you. If not, then change your pre-order.
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"

User Info: WORLDMETAPEACE

WORLDMETAPEACE
3 years ago#8
DarkJaydragon posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I can't check until tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had tried recently.

I asked yesterday and gamestop said they still have regular editions for $100 minimum preorder, just no Day 1 editions!!

Or like everyone else said xbox.com, Walmart.com, and the dashboard still allow for Day 1 preordering, but you can't put $ down anywhere else but gamestop.

User Info: snowboard340

snowboard340
3 years ago#9
While it's not too late, I would wait until Gamescom and TGS before changing your pre-order. Sony said that they have 20 exclusives coming this year and, while I doubt more will be for the launch besides maybe PSN stuff, you can expect something in the launch window for you. If not, then change your pre-order.

Pre-orders will definitely be filled by then.

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#10
supermoc10 posted...

I don't want to leave it until it's too late though.

How long is it until these events?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is it too late to switch my pre-order from PS4 to XB1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived