Is it too late to switch my pre-order from PS4 to XB1?

#11DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:24:23 AM
WORLDMETAPEACE posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Probably. Unless more preorders come open for a while after Gamescom which I doubt. The best option would be to call your local store where you have it preordered & ask to see if you can change it.

That's what I did with my PS4-XB1 preorder.

I can't check until tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had tried recently.

I asked yesterday and gamestop said they still have regular editions for $100 minimum preorder, just no Day 1 editions!!

Or like everyone else said xbox.com, Walmart.com, and the dashboard still allow for Day 1 preordering, but you can't put $ down anywhere else but gamestop.

Yeah if I didn't have my PS4 deposit down I would order from somewhere else.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#12rdangPosted 8/4/2013 9:31:09 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
supermoc10 posted...
While it's not too late, I would wait until Gamescom and TGS before changing your pre-order. Sony said that they have 20 exclusives coming this year and, while I doubt more will be for the launch besides maybe PSN stuff, you can expect something in the launch window for you. If not, then change your pre-order.

I don't want to leave it until it's too late though.

How long is it until these events?

Gamescom is around the 20th of August.
---
GT: A CLOUD AI
PS: SKOUNDR3LOPE
#13MrImpatient35Posted 8/4/2013 9:32:18 AM
rdang posted...
Pre order it from xbox live dashboard.

Why not get both? I know Sony isnt doing anything new but it will probably still have a few decent exclusives.

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, since they're such a big online store. Maybe you can try there.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#14supermoc10Posted 8/4/2013 9:46:30 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
supermoc10 posted...
While it's not too late, I would wait until Gamescom and TGS before changing your pre-order. Sony said that they have 20 exclusives coming this year and, while I doubt more will be for the launch besides maybe PSN stuff, you can expect something in the launch window for you. If not, then change your pre-order.

I don't want to leave it until it's too late though.

How long is it until these events?

Gamescom is August 21st-25th
Both press conferences are on the 20th.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#15xsabrewulfPosted 8/4/2013 10:46:13 AM
order the xbone.

everyone will say... wait for this event, wait for that event.

people are still waiting for games for the Vita.
#1695_EclipsePosted 8/4/2013 10:57:57 AM
rdang posted...

Why not get both? I know Sony isnt doing anything new but it will probably still have a few decent exclusives.

Lol?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#17reincarnator07Posted 8/4/2013 11:24:20 AM
xsabrewulf posted...
order the xbone.

everyone will say... wait for this event, wait for that event.

people are still waiting for games for the Vita.

Then it's a good job they waited and didn't waste their money on a device with no games.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#18Special-EddPosted 8/4/2013 7:53:49 PM(edited)
I had a buddy in Wales just switch his preorder over at a Blockbuster. He is getting the day one edition. Maybe give one of those a shot if you have any around your area.
---
Playing: Transformers: FOC, Battlefield 3 Anticipating: Batman: Arkham Origins. Titanfall. Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#19Lefty128kPosted 8/4/2013 7:56:17 PM
rdang posted...

What's MS doing? Adding TV?

Watching TV isn't new.