Battlefield 4's second-screen features exclusive to XB1, PS4, and PC

#1zerooo0Posted 8/6/2013 8:44:30 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/battlefield-4s-second-screen-features-exclusive-to-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc-6412565

It would be a shame to play BF4 on the 360/PS3.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2Johnny_Jon_117Posted 8/6/2013 8:52:35 AM
Hopefully this second-screen feature won't be exclusive to windows tablets and will also be available for android tablets and iPads as this will be a really cool feature.
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumbs up to anyone that gets this reference!
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 8:56:11 AM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Hopefully this second-screen feature won't be exclusive to windows tablets and will also be available for android tablets and iPads as this will be a really cool feature.

I think(90% sure) they said it will be on ios, Windows & Android & devices.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4stekim40Posted 8/6/2013 9:17:07 AM
Dull fps game is still dull.. Regardless of gimmicks.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 9:25:13 AM
stekim40 posted...
Dull fps game is still dull.. Regardless of gimmicks.

Dull troll is still troll..Regardless of his trolling gimmicks.
---
#6Johnny_Jon_117Posted 8/6/2013 9:32:19 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

I wonder if you can see your squad or teammates on the tablets as that would make for a very tactical experience.
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumbs up to anyone that gets this reference!
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 9:43:57 AM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...

I wonder if you can see your squad or teammates on the tablets as that would make for a very tactical experience.

Again(90% sure) I think I remember saying you could in the Battlelog Trailer they released. Like it has a little camera for those on the minimap that shows you where they are(Similar to Spectator mode, but on your Tablet. I think, so don't quot me on it though.
---
#8JWJW99Posted 8/6/2013 11:51:50 AM
If the second screen runs through there new battle log app..then it won't be supported on windows mobile devices as they already stated that the new app is only on iOS and Android only.
#9cbc72Posted 8/6/2013 1:56:37 PM
Ummm...

Can't we already make loadout adjustments on our phones and tablets with battlelog and have that go to our 360 profile?

So, they are taking away that ability in BF4 on the 360?
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/cvpwash
#10NeoMonkPosted 8/6/2013 1:57:45 PM
QUICKLY Let me go out and buy a $500 Ipad & $500 Iphone to experience gun swaps and looking at a map!!!!!!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator