If each console was a UFC fighter who would they be?

#1bushidoblitzzPosted 8/6/2013 10:12:48 AM
X1: Anderson Silva - once dominant for a while then goofed off and got KTFO!

Wii U : Ronda Rousey - light on offerings, one dimensional , but what she doies have works

PS4 : GSP - wins by basically just showing u and laying there

what do you think, who would best represent each console?

* PC - Jon Jones - is a beast but nobody likes him, acts like a big ass baby
---
I love nintendo and my bedtime is 7:30
#2Renraku_SanPosted 8/6/2013 10:13:40 AM
pony topic
---
If you believe Jesus is a zombie with sorcery powers that allow him to turn water to wine, put this in your sig.
#3BudWisenheimerPosted 8/6/2013 10:21:27 AM
Obviously the Xbone is Mighty Mouse:

http://oi44.tinypic.com/4qq53d.jpg

#4DemonKiller007Posted 8/6/2013 10:30:39 AM
Renraku_San posted...
pony topic

boner post
---
(Empty)
#5lilj812Posted 8/6/2013 10:41:06 AM
Xbone = Alistair Overeem

Was good in the beginning, Got REALLY BIG during the xbox 360 era and was dominating heavyweights and even venturing into other promotions like tv and apps (K-1). Then, the success went to his head and he got knocked out silly by big foot (Playstation).

PS4 = Hmm... I know you said UFC but I'm going to say Pride Era Shogun. The PS4 is ruthless, and while he didn't win the number 1 belt (he never got a real chance to, just like the PS4 hasn't been released) But he did win the Grand Prix belt (which is basically what the PS4 did so far this generation. It has the love of the fans)
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#6SonyPonyTonyPosted 8/6/2013 10:46:46 AM
I think JohnnyBones is the perfect fighter to rep the Xbox One. Great reach with Jones represents the XOne's great abilities. Might not be the most well liked fighter which still reps the XOne well. Unorthodox style keeps you guessing like the policy changes. And of course world champ and ability to knock out opponents.
#7lilj812Posted 8/6/2013 10:48:15 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
I think JohnnyBones is the perfect fighter to rep the Xbox One. Great reach with Jones represents the XOne's great abilities. Might not be the most well liked fighter which still reps the XOne well. Unorthodox style keeps you guessing like the policy changes. And of course world champ and ability to knock out opponents.

Well, Jon Jones wins... and the Xbone hasn't won... anything that I can think of. It can't even win polls.
---
#8BudWisenheimerPosted 8/6/2013 10:53:58 AM
lilj812 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Well, Jon Jones wins... and the Xbone hasn't won... anything that I can think of. It can't even win polls.

The fight hasn't even started. By that criteria you'd have to pick unknown first-timers for the PS4 and Xbone. That's no fun.

#9mmm_BabyBoyPosted 8/6/2013 11:00:23 AM
Xbox 1: Bones Jones - Every part of his game is near flawless and has some real advanced next gen techniques.

PS4: Daniel Cormier - Powerful guy that you don't want to get in close with. Looks to have a legit shot at the title, but I still need to see more from him.

WiiU: Clay Guida - Seems to be powered by sugar. Lots of fun (more fun than most championship fights), but he'll never be a contender.
#10lilj812Posted 8/6/2013 11:00:37 AM
BudWisenheimer posted...
lilj812 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

The fight hasn't even started. By that criteria you'd have to pick unknown first-timers for the PS4 and Xbone. That's no fun.

Did you see my post? Alistair Overeem for Xbone (Yea) and Pride Shogun for PS4. And if you say (Well, Shogun didn't do so good in the UFC) I'll just say that he won the belt!
---