Message board gamers more concerned for X1/PS4 console war than next gen games

#61Baker4917Posted 8/7/2013 6:37:30 AM
If you think this is bad, which I believe it is just think of the next consoles after Xbox1 and Ps4 they will be even more battles and rumor and lies that will fill this forum that nobody will know whats real. It will be miserable and will make this new gen a happy memory
#62MetroidFan9999Posted 8/7/2013 7:10:30 AM
Oh please this happens every gen, #dealwithit.
---
Preordered PS4 and Xbox ONE.
"Will flip the One" - Trinity
#63Ryan-06Posted 8/7/2013 7:25:50 AM
GondolinRises posted...
Maybe if the Xbox fans would talk about games they are interested in more and stop feeding the trolls the situation will actually improve.

Yes but they don't do that. They'd prefer to make outrageous topics gloating about some ill-conceived superiority based on pure subjective speculation.

There are more reassurance topics here than on PS4 board. statistical fact =)
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Trying to move to Canada. US sucks =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvtJ_XC2bz8
#64Darklit_AnguishPosted 8/7/2013 7:32:37 AM
One thing I can't understand is why everyone who insults the xbone on this board is generalized as being a Sony fanboy. Yeah, many of them are, but not all. Take me for example - I'm here to discourage as many people as possible from buying the X1, but don't care if they turn around and use that money on a PS4, a Wii, or even a different Microsoft product like the 360 or a Windows PC. I just want the xbone to fail, it's that simple
#65Jiggy101011Posted 8/7/2013 7:40:07 AM
Darklit_Anguish posted...
One thing I can't understand is why everyone who insults the xbone on this board is generalized as being a Sony fanboy. Yeah, many of them are, but not all. Take me for example - I'm here to discourage as many people as possible from buying the X1, but don't care if they turn around and use that money on a PS4, a Wii, or even a different Microsoft product like the 360 or a Windows PC. I just want the xbone to fail, it's that simple

So you spend your time on a message board of a console that you arent planning on getting, not only that but you go out of your way to discourage people from getting it? I wont insult you, I just feel sorry for the life you lead.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/chimpsonf1re/2011-04-16_195438.jpg
#66zxghostravenxzPosted 8/7/2013 7:43:08 AM
Here's an even more simplified answer to everyone's problem: STFU, and just be happy with what you spend YOUR hard earned money on (or your parents in some cases) and just not worry about anyone else. Simple.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#67kingofjamaicaPosted 8/7/2013 7:44:19 AM
They haven't provided enough information to discuss next-gen games. Most of the games showed off are cross-gen games.

When they start announcing and showing off their next-gen only lineups, people will start talking about the games more.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#68kingofjamaicaPosted 8/7/2013 7:47:40 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
So you spend your time on a message board of a console that you arent planning on getting

I have no intention of getting an Xbox One until they release a version that doesn't require Kinect. I'm a gamer though. I want to know what's happening on all relevant platforms(I don't consider the Wii U or handhelds as relevant).

Do I take time to correct the misinformation that runs rampant on this board? Sure. Consumers should be properly informed about the things they buy. That and people say some REALLY stupid things on this board. Ignorance and stupidity such as I've seen here really should be addressed.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#69SirLemontPosted 8/7/2013 7:53:07 AM
Remember, in the beginning, Microsoft introduced a series of policies that proved unpopular with gamers. They didn't fully explain the pros and avoided to discuss the cons. Even after reversing some of the policies, the negative stigma still remains, due to Microsoft's inaction. So it can't be about the games with everything Microsoft did still burning in the back of people's minds.
#70Jiggy101011Posted 8/7/2013 8:05:01 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
So you spend your time on a message board of a console that you arent planning on getting

I have no intention of getting an Xbox One until they release a version that doesn't require Kinect. I'm a gamer though. I want to know what's happening on all relevant platforms(I don't consider the Wii U or handhelds as relevant).

Do I take time to correct the misinformation that runs rampant on this board? Sure. Consumers should be properly informed about the things they buy. That and people say some REALLY stupid things on this board. Ignorance and stupidity such as I've seen here really should be addressed.

See that I am perfectly fine with and I understand. My message was directed to the user that goes out of his way to troll, THAT is not a gamer, that is blind brand loyalty.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/chimpsonf1re/2011-04-16_195438.jpg