Saw the trailer for RYSE.

#11MrImpatient35Posted 8/6/2013 8:45:39 PM
It's funny. MOST think that the E3 demo of Ryse at E3 was horrible. I'd say that too, but there has been SO MANY articles, interviews, walkthroughs, etc, since E3. They basically make the game look/sound a lot better than what we saw at E3, but it seems like I'm the only one who saw them.

Did anyone know that during the E3 demo of the game, they only had 7 or 8 executions, and I think you couldn't die either. They intentionally made the combat VERY easy to showcase the executions, or the QTEs. Perhaps they made it too easy.

They've already said that the higher difficulty mode make it very hard to even trigger the executions. I think it's called nightmare mode.

I hope they explain all this at Gamescon, cause nobody will listen to me apparently lol.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#12HiddenRoarPosted 8/6/2013 8:49:25 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
It's funny. MOST think that the E3 demo of Ryse at E3 was horrible. I'd say that too, but there has been SO MANY articles, interviews, walkthroughs, etc, since E3. They basically make the game look/sound a lot better than what we saw at E3, but it seems like I'm the only one who saw them.

Did anyone know that during the E3 demo of the game, they only had 7 or 8 executions, and I think you couldn't die either. They intentionally made the combat VERY easy to showcase the executions, or the QTEs. Perhaps they made it too easy.

They've already said that the higher difficulty mode make it very hard to even trigger the executions. I think it's called nightmare mode.

I hope they explain all this at Gamescon, cause nobody will listen to me apparently lol.

Dude, that sounds worse than Nintendo Casual.
#13sworderPosted 8/6/2013 8:49:58 PM
Honestly, I expect Ryse to get a 60 on Metacritic
#14MetroidFan9999Posted 8/7/2013 7:13:34 AM
This game might be better suited for the Ipad execution-wise.

And yeah I do see 60-70 avg meta myself.
---
Preordered PS4 and Xbox ONE.
"Will flip the One" - Trinity
#15HypnoCooshPosted 8/7/2013 7:23:58 AM
sworder posted...
Honestly, I expect Ryse to get a 60 on Metacritic

Yep a bargain bin special.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#16ACx7Posted 8/7/2013 7:24:18 AM
What a highly original topic!

Please watch some of the Comic-Con footage if you're genuinely interested in the game. If you're just here to troll, keep trying.
#17SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 7:40:32 AM
Wasn't impressed therefore trolling? Grow up.