Trade-in PS3 to get X1?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/7/2013 6:33:58 AM(edited)
LOL This is hilarious. There's apparently a promotion to trade-in your PS3 to get X1 cheaper lol

That's funny stuff. I was thinking it would be to get PS4 lol.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#2HypnoCooshPosted 8/7/2013 6:32:25 AM
We want our figgy pudding. Where's the pudding?
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#3MetroidFan9999Posted 8/7/2013 6:33:57 AM
Well duh, MS paid GS heavily off, they still have to get through their current contract. Probably 6 months to go.
---
Preordered PS4 and Xbox ONE.
"Will flip the One" - Trinity
#4bigdom93Posted 8/7/2013 6:38:31 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#5PokeyBananaPosted 8/7/2013 7:00:04 AM
Why would anyone want to go PS to Xfail? That's like leaving a penthouse suite for a ditch on the side of the road.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kermit the frog]
#6sobergermanguyPosted 8/7/2013 7:05:57 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
LOL This is hilarious. There's apparently a promotion to trade-in your PS3 to get X1 cheaper lol

That's funny stuff. I was thinking it would be to get PS4 lol.

"apparently"?
#7MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 7:08:40 AM
bigdom93 posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!

Where did I hear that from? Wasn't it a song or something? I know I heard that before.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#8Ch3wyPosted 8/7/2013 7:10:23 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
bigdom93 posted...
HypnoCoosh posted...

Where did I hear that from? Wasn't it a song or something? I know I heard that before.

It's from a Justin Beiber song I think.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#9OldSnakeLiveon8Posted 8/7/2013 7:10:59 AM
Link?
---
God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before. The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted
#10zerooo0Posted 8/7/2013 7:12:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]