Now that Kinect don't need to be plugged in, are you guys still buying XBOX ONE?

#1SolnotPosted 8/12/2013 4:06:15 PM
Now that Kinect don't need to be plugged in, are you guys still buying XBOX ONE? - Results (71 votes)
Yes, I am still buying XBOX ONE!
42.25% (30 votes)
No, I am still not buying XBOX ONE!
57.75% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that Microsoft makes it so ya don't need to plugin Kinect, you guys still gonna be buying the XBOX ONE systems now?
#2EnclavePosted 8/12/2013 4:08:09 PM
Why should I pay for a peripheral that I would never plug into the system?

Also, why should I choose the company that can't seem to make up their mind about their console when their competitor hasn't had to backtrack on anything yet and has been pretty solid about what their console is about?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#3midwinterPosted 8/12/2013 4:08:29 PM
After the 360 RRoD fiasco I still don't trust MS hardware. They need to earn that trust back.
---
Close this world, Open the next
#4lazycomplifePosted 8/12/2013 4:08:42 PM
Hell no, I'm not buying a system that forces people to purchase a $100 useless peripheral.
---
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 8/12/2013 4:10:47 PM
Enclave posted...
Why should I pay for a peripheral that I would never plug into the system?

Also, why should I choose the company that can't seem to make up their mind about their console when their competitor hasn't had to backtrack on anything yet and has been pretty solid about what their console is about?

Almost seems like they purposefully created a horrible system and are now slowly backtracking until they find some happy medium that people will buy. Almost.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#6-Erika-Posted 8/12/2013 4:12:08 PM
That was always my general opinion: complainers like to dangle the 'just fix this and I'll buy' carrot, but never really had much intention to buy. The negativity was mostly just due to the echo chamber that the internet is, not because people actually wanted a better Xbox One.
---
Joshi Spirit