So...MUCH...BACKPEDDLING.

#41NeoAndurilPosted 8/18/2013 8:30:08 AM
Still fighting the console wars eh bossk. I thought you used to brag about how mature and fair you were while you were trolling people on the ps3 board all these years. Guess not.
#42megaman1376Posted 8/18/2013 8:32:25 AM
bossk5 posted...
Enclave posted...
micheal82 posted...
I don't think it's back peddling it's more of a sign of new management and their vision for the future of Xbox. Mattrick leaving was the best thing to happen to Xbox.

It's very clear it's backpedalling. All that crap wasn't Don Matricks decision. With him leaving doesn't explain the change in direction. It's pretty clearly the less than stellar pre-order numbers compared to the PS4 and the overwhelmingly large amount of bad press and pissed off lost customers that's causing these changes.

The only thing that's very clear here is that the majority of people pissing and moaning about the Xbox One from the start never had any interest in the system to begin with. Evident by the fact that Microsoft continues to fix bad policies.....and they continue to try to find new things to cry about..go ahead and give all your money to Sony sweeties....I mean...because they have just been SO customer friendly and really stuck to their guns in the past..... >_>

no what is clear is that it is easier to lose customers than to keep them microsoft pushed gamers to look to another direction and thats why they lost a lot of clients for my part i was the owner of xbox360 and i was looking in both directions to see who would stumble and sorry to say it but microsoft stumbled a lot

as for backpedalling well now the xb1 is a system that probablyu could get at the end of the generation but not before and not withouth some assurance that the draconian drm is not coming back if they truly had listened they should have scrapped the drm and kinect even before E3 but they thought EA screw their clients and they still buy from them we can do the same
#43bossk5Posted 8/18/2013 8:36:57 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Still fighting the console wars eh bossk. I thought you used to brag about how mature and fair you were while you were trolling people on the ps3 board all these years. Guess not.

I don't know you but I'm sorry if I offended your troll friends. My advice to you would be to not make up stories...it only makes you look more sad.

You're welcome random poster.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#44bossk5Posted 8/18/2013 8:38:47 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
fizzle2222 posted...
Kaliesto posted...
"So...MUCH...BACKPEDDLING."

is that a bad thing?

Yup because now MS looks like an *** of a company that can't release a legit console without it's main operation is to screw the costumers over and now the people with a brain will no longer do business with a shady half *** company the good thing would of been is not to try some BS like that in the first place you know like SONY and that's why PS4 is out selling the Xbox by a long shot

Other OS

No rumble

Sixaxis

BC removal.

:)
---
#45NeoAndurilPosted 8/18/2013 8:41:09 AM
Oh bossk, employing the tried and true deny deny deny tactic. Well that's fine. It's going to be interesting seeing you justify trolling the ps4 like you did the ps3.
#46bossk5Posted 8/18/2013 9:05:32 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Oh bossk, employing the tried and true deny deny deny tactic. Well that's fine. It's going to be interesting seeing you justify trolling the ps4 like you did the ps3.

I didn't deny anything. You don't read well do you. I don't know who you are but don't for a second lump me into the same category as yourself.....I don't defend consoles...I attack stupidity..must be why you took offense.

:)
---
#47NeoAndurilPosted 8/18/2013 9:07:14 AM
I didn't deny anything.

Yes you did. LOL.

I don't defend consoles...I attack stupidity..must be why you took offense.

Nice buzz worthy catch-phrase but it's not applicable here and it's total bull anyway.
#48bossk5Posted 8/18/2013 9:18:00 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
I didn't deny anything.

Yes you did. LOL.

I don't defend consoles...I attack stupidity..must be why you took offense.

Nice buzz worthy catch-phrase but it's not applicable here and it's total bull anyway.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you don't get it. This short interaction is enough to tell me that you aren't capable of grasping concepts beyond a base level.

Another one not worthy of my time. Feel free to post whatever you wish..I won't be wasting any more of my time on you...rest assured. ;)
---
#49TheBonfiniPosted 8/18/2013 9:24:41 AM
Bossk will be very sad when PS4 dominates. I don't know why anyone will pay more for a console that is weaker in every single way.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#50Sega9599Posted 8/18/2013 9:27:25 AM
BDJayce posted...
fizzle2222 posted...
Kaliesto posted...
"So...MUCH...BACKPEDDLING."

is that a bad thing?

How are we supposed to trust a company that is so flippant with their decisions? You wouldn't elect someone like that to a public office, you wouldn't hire someone like that to work at your company, you wouldn't be friends with someone you couldn't count on, so why would you trust the value of your entertainment to a company like this?

So flippant? I'd rather have elect someone willing to try new things, and at the same time, honest enough to admit mistakes and change them.

LOL you looking for perfect people who get everything right first time? it aint going to happen.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.