Sony releasing the ps3.5, ms gets flamed for releasing a NEW CONSOLE

#1SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/14/2013 5:13:44 AM
Kinect 2.0, tv features, $100 mil controller...I'm sorry but despite the drm i still applaud m$ for being innovative and try to bring more to the table than a 360 will better graphics. Even if you don't like the tv and kinect, will it hinder your gameplay? Absolutely not. And I get you're paying for the kinect too but seriously if $100 is breaking your next gen budget over the top then you shouldn't be getting one in the first place. Keep flaming m$ to bury your insecurities! I love it!
---
gt: For Spartaa
#2djrudenPosted 8/14/2013 5:15:31 AM
/Reassurance flopic
#3NathanDrakeSwagPosted 8/14/2013 5:15:52 AM
"Kinect 2.0, tv features"

*laughs*
#4HypnoCooshPosted 8/14/2013 5:16:50 AM
Here Skittles!!! Good Skittles!!!
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#5dukeunstoppablePosted 8/14/2013 5:17:22 AM
$100 mil controller lol that's some expenses plastic if you actually believe that

So they spend more money on the controller than the system? because common sense they should be bragging about the system
#6Webmaster4531Posted 8/14/2013 5:17:48 AM
It's a tv box not a console, silly.
---
Ad Hominem.
#7NewMoonShadowPosted 8/14/2013 5:18:38 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Kinect 2.0, tv features, $100 mil controller...I'm sorry but despite the drm i still applaud m$ for being innovative and try to bring more to the table than a 360 will better graphics.

Applauds MicroSoft for "innovation", citing as examples new versions of the same things the 360 has....... m'kay.

And I don't need a 500 dollar accessory for my TV.

Even if you don't like the tv and kinect, will it hinder your gameplay? Absolutely not.

The Kinect absolutely does have the potential to hinder gameplay if Developers try to make its use mandatory in games. And it wouldn't surprise me if MicroSoft tried to make them do this, considering how hard they're pushing the thing.

And I get you're paying for the kinect too but seriously if $100 is breaking your next gen budget over the top then you shouldn't be getting one in the first place. Keep flaming m$ to bury your insecurities! I love it!

MS is quite proficiently burying themselves, nobody else has to bury anything.
#8ScRuiPosted 8/14/2013 5:19:01 AM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

*laughs*

But really your crying inside...

....because you know you will be staring at your PS4 at launch, instead of playing games
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#9Ryan-06Posted 8/14/2013 5:21:44 AM(edited)

*laughs*

http://i.imgur.com/MPKTf.gif

Also it's spelled Playstation 4. tc needs to get eyes fixed. or reading.

ScRui posted...

*laughs*

But really your crying inside...

....because you know you will be staring at your PS4 at launch, instead of playing games

Reassurance post. And you'll be taken less seriously if you don't know You're Your, There, Their, They're. Might wanna keep a note of it in case your brain forgets.

oh nvm. Your sig is good enough.
---
We'll bang? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US is meh :)
#10HeavyLightPosted 8/14/2013 5:22:07 AM
#dealwithit
jk
sry, had to lol
---
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789