OFFiCIAL COUNTDOWN: XBOXONE in my house!!!!

#21BastichlivesPosted 8/20/2013 11:54:30 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
stekim40 posted...
Calm down.. why so overexcited? are you ten years old or something?

Yep, because only children get excited for things. Real maturity comes from being cynical and unimpressed so people think you're cool.

No one said you have to be cynical, but being that excited for a video game console is a little childish. You can be happy it coming out and you'll be getting it, but to be that overboard about it is too much.

I disagree. If anything it is adults who do not embrace the inner child occasionally that turn into sour miserable old people.
Im 43 and excited as a kid on Christmas eve. I enjoy my gaming and of late its become a bit stale and disappointing. With the release of new consoles a lot of new possibilities are opening up. You need to spend less time finding faults and more time looking forward to whichever console you are choosing to buy.
---
Haters gonna hate.
#22FustmonkeyPosted 8/20/2013 11:56:48 PM
Bastichlives posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
stekim40 posted...
Calm down.. why so overexcited? are you ten years old or something?

Yep, because only children get excited for things. Real maturity comes from being cynical and unimpressed so people think you're cool.

No one said you have to be cynical, but being that excited for a video game console is a little childish. You can be happy it coming out and you'll be getting it, but to be that overboard about it is too much.

I disagree. If anything it is adults who do not embrace the inner child occasionally that turn into sour miserable old people.
Im 43 and excited as a kid on Christmas eve. I enjoy my gaming and of late its become a bit stale and disappointing. With the release of new consoles a lot of new possibilities are opening up. You need to spend less time finding faults and more time looking forward to whichever console you are choosing to buy.

Yes, this. This.

Now if the trolls would turn their passionate need to pee and crap on things, and turn it instead to what they enjoy instead of obsessing on boards of things they don't enjoy, everybody would be better off.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#23FustmonkeyPosted 8/21/2013 12:03:56 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
This is like counting down from 10 for the firing squad of your own execution lol

Nope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kWS6kw1F5OQ#t=440

7:20 to 7:45
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#24georgewduff1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:43:02 PM
70 days...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :)
#25Bryant187Posted 8/21/2013 3:49:41 PM
My wife pre-ordered me a ps4 for xmas with Killzone and Watch Dogs. I'm considering switching to the x1 if shes ok with it and getting DR3 and Watch Dogs on it. This topics enthusiasm is helping. lol Plus so far Titanfall is like signalling me to join in the fun.
---
| PSN/NNID - SairentoKage |
"I'm like Superman, I know when I'm needed" - Tucker(RvB)
#26KiritoArtPosted 8/21/2013 3:52:17 PM
Preordered mine yesterday and counting the days down also!
---
http://backloggery.com/chasealan
#27georgewduff1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 7:54:05 PM
69 days...10% since the topic opened...
---
#28Laylow12Posted 8/22/2013 8:00:29 PM
The advertising execs are licking their chops...
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29psxphreakPosted 8/22/2013 8:04:41 PM
69 Days until im playing actual 1st Party Exclusive launch games that actually are good, while laughing at my 2 friends who are getting PS4s and whatever the best 3rd party game is.

Anyways

Fifa 14
Killer Instinct
Ryse
Forza 5
Battlefield 4

Thats my day ONE.
#30georgewduff1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 3:01:44 PM
68 left...
---